Sign in to follow this  
cmpbellsjc

This might be the biz jet I've been waiting for

Wow I am so into biz jets right now, good for long hauls and short hops. Large airfields or small. Will be waiting for this, hope the systems are descent, in love with flysimware 35A for now.

Is this the MilViz Lear?

Article says unnamed group, so I don't think so.

The VC screen shots look good though and so did the product description.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Article says unnamed group, so I don't think so.

The VC screen shots look good though and so did the product description.

If the article doesn't mention the group then how can you tell me I am wrong?

It's not ours.  As of this moment, our Lear 60XR is on hold till we see what this one's all about.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

It's not ours.  As of this moment, our Lear 60XR is on hold till we see what this one's all about.

But what if the systems turn out to be Carenado-level, we'll now be in Q1 2017... Too bad, this was truly a plane I was wishing for.

sig01.png

We are still actively working on the PL-21/FMS300 (for the KA and the Avanti) and we have NO intention of stopping.  There'd be minor changes to those systems leaving us only the time to do the OTHER systems and wrap the painting.  We are also working on code that would make all those systems relatively quick to do...  That would be likely Q2-Q3 2017 release if this one is not so good.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Milviz: I hope your Lear does come to pass based on my past experience with your products. 

Dave

We do appreciate the kudos (and trust!).

We do appreciate the kudos (and trust!).

*Throws panties at Milviz* 

We love you Viz!

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Well it does look good! I've no doubt MV will be excellent too!

NM MV cancelled :(

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

NM MV cancelled

Read above, it's not cancelled, just on hold - if "the other one" falls short of expectations, they'll bring it.

sig01.png

Read above, it's not cancelled, just on hold - if "the other one" falls short of expectations, they'll bring it.

It's cancelled per their official forums.  My guess is that these other guys are going to be first-to-market so that's why Milviz decided to cancel.

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR