Sign in to follow this  
Goncalo Fonseca

Boeing 737NGX fsx problems!

Yesterday I bought the NGX. Everything normal during installation, except when I try to select the product on fsx: it asks for the code, I paste the code and it says it is wrong. I dont to think that PMDG gave me the wrong key, it's too bad...

Thank you in advance

Make sure if you are copying and pasting there isn't a space added at the beginning or end. Also they had been having issues with their activation server so maybe they still are. I would send in a support ticket.

Richie Walsh

it asks for the code, I paste the code and it says it is wrong.

Welcome to the forum. Full names - first and last - are required to be included in each post here.

If you're copying and pasting, then make sure you aren't copying any extra characters at the beginning and end of the code. It may help to paste it into a raw text editor like Notepad before pasting it into the activation window. This helps to ensure that no extra HTML code is pasted with it.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

I don't know what's hapening, but I feel like that's a fraud. I bought the boeing 777 the last month and it worked good, very well. Now, I spend my money buying a 65€ software, and I'm not able to use it properly? That's not fair and I wont buy any PMDG software as long as this problem is not solved. If you want my contact, I can give you the info of my purchase.

Suggest you key in the code if a copy and paste won't work.  PMDG products are extremely well constructed and I've never had a problem installing one.  Otherwise, open a ticket with PMDG support. 

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

James M Driskell, Maj USMC (Ret)

Suggest you key in the code if a copy and paste won't work.  PMDG products are extremely well constructed and I've never had a problem installing one.  Otherwise, open a ticket with PMDG support. 

It also didn't work, keying nor copy the code.

How do I open a ticket?

Go to http://support.precisionmanuals.com and create an account.

And by the way guys, no of you are complying with the rule of the forum regarding the full names, as reminded by Kyle above.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

All those links sent me here. The thruth is, that people who has issues with this software are like ping-pong balls:"go there, come here, they might have your solution; forget about it, they wont help". It's the last time I'm spending my money on this...

Hi, 

The links send you to the official product support by PMDG teams. This forum is pretty much a "user-to-user" support forum.
Have you submitted a ticket on the support website (not the forum)?

And as per the rules on this forum you have to sign all your posts with full names.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

All those links sent me here.

Not true, on the PMDG home page, under quick links, are listed PMDG on Facebook, PMDG Product Support, Customer Support Forum (this forum), as well as a link to another page with both Product Support and forum links...I must say you may spend money on anything you wish but at least get your story straight.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

Goncalo,

Did you purchase NGX package from PMDG or another vendor?

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

James M Driskell, Maj USMC (Ret)