Sign in to follow this  
Goncalo Fonseca

Boeing 737NGX fsx problems!

Did you open a support request.  It's been my experience that PMDG is very responsive.  In addition, go to your order page and grab another copy of the key and try that. 

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

James M Driskell, Maj USMC (Ret)

like that's a fraud.

Whoa, be careful making statements like that. People are trying to help you here, so calm down. You will get there in the end.

Nobody in this forum can say they have bought something from PMDG and been 'defrauded'.

Good Morning Sir´s

I have the same Problem.
I´ll pay´d the PMDG B737 Base Pack AND the Expansion Pack by Aerosoft an Friday 29.07.2016
After installatioin the Base Pack I´m starting the FSX and the B737 700 from PMDG, the Windows opening
for the Activation Key.
I´ll inserting the Key from Aerosoft and clicking Activation
He come´s the Error Messag:
Unable to connect to activation server. Please check your internet connection and try again
So I´ll copying the Key to the Notepad and insterting the Key from these Way, but the same Problem.

After 4 Houers I´ll opening an Ticket at the Site from PMDG.
... and there I´m waiting for an Answer from Pmdg.

Best Regard´s

Edgar Stahl

I´m sorry for my bad Engish

Thx a lot an have a Nice Day

Edgar Stahl

The thruth is, that people who has issues with this software are like ping-pong balls:"go there, come here, they might have your solution; forget about it, they wont help". It's the last time I'm spending my money on this...

Have  you actually submitted  a ticket  in yet  as explained  in previous  posts,  see  that you got  your  name  in your  profile but  it  needs  to be  in the signature at the bottom of your  post

Unable to connect to activation server. Please check your internet connection and try again

http://www.avsim.com/topic/492669-31jul16-activation-issues/

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hallo Peter

I have subimt my first ticket du PMDG and my Signature are the same as here

Edgar Stahl

Hallo Sir´s

I have reading that the PORT 8888 on the Route must opening for TCP and UDP.
Are there realy ready?
No I have opening the port manuell but the PMDG Server does tell me the same as before :-(
Ok,... I will waiting any time. BUT I´m a little bit angry :-(

Have a nice Day

Edgar Stahl

Thx a lot an have a Nice Day

Edgar Stahl

Edgar Stahl

Set it up so that is done automatically. Try this - click on your user name in upper right corner, click on My Profile, click on Edit My Profile, click on Signature, in Edit Signature enter your first and last name, click save and your name will be on all of your posts.