Sign in to follow this  
jfmitch

Flight Sim Store overloaded

Is the Flight Sim Store overloaded?  Been trying for hours and can't get in.

Jim

Yep! :)

Apparently, the release of OpenLC NA North America has crashed the system TOTALLY  :lol:  :lol:

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

I can't activate the installer... license server is overloaded?

---------------------------

Orbx - FTX: Global openLC North America Wrapper

Validation failed: Server did not specify content length.

Please ensure you are connected to the internet and click Next to try again.

OK

Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne

Try again, I was have trouble earlier but downloads picked up within the last 15 minutes. Seems they are back up, for now.

Yes, activation works now :) thanks for the info!

Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne

not yet.

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

I am able to reach the store front page, but accessing 'my account,' is unavailable atm. Fortunately, my current downloads are not being affected.

Accessing "my account" is also not available to me. They're website must have went belly-up  :Skull:

Everything seems to be fine now. Just accessed my FSS account (which I couldn't do yesterday) and purchased OpenLC NA. Downloading the first two parts right now, which will take around an hour. I prefer to use the Canadian servers, as they seem to work best for me (although I live in Germany)

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Everything seems to be fine now. Just accessed my FSS account (which I couldn't do yesterday) and purchased OpenLC NA. Downloading the first two parts right now, which will take around an hour. I prefer to use the Canadian servers, as they seem to work best for me (although I live in Germany)

Hehehe, I'm from Canada and got better download speeds from the German servers. :smile: