Sign in to follow this  
Mithras

Wonderful Buttkicker Tech Support

If you've never heard of the Buttkicker, a bass feedback device that provides vibrations through your seat, you need one! I upgraded to a pricey Throne Thumper that is built in partnership with music company Pearl. I used an old audio adaptor and the splitter from the Buttkicker. No vibrations, and no sound from my speakers either. 

Fraught I got in touch by email witrh Buttkicker the Company and within 10 minutes received an email offering advice. For 30 minutes we tried various things, then I dashed out to buy a replacement adaptor jack onn the tech's advice. Bingo, it worked. The tech support was immediate, fast, useful and friendly. 

Fantastic experience that I wanted to tell you about. Buttkickers can have a short life due to the heat output, on my new kit I am going to mount a cheap fan to provide extra cooling, just in case. 

Wish all problems were fixed so quickly!! :)  :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Fantastic experience that I wanted to tell you about. Buttkickers can have a short life due to the heat output, on my new kit I am going to mount a cheap fan to provide extra cooling, just in case. 

Wish all problems were fixed so quickly!! :)  :)

I have one pretty cool stuff - good info - had one go bad on me bought another so far so good but havent used in a while - need to plug her back in - works really nice (better) with opus buttkicker adjustments also

Have had one for six years and it's still going strong. Richard is spot on that the Opus buttkicker program is great. The vibrations are more distinct as to each sound, such as flaps and gear.

Have had one for six years and it's still going strong. Richard is spot on that the Opus buttkicker program is great. The vibrations are more distinct as to each sound, such as flaps and gear.

Exactly feels much more realistic  :wink: