Sign in to follow this  

Runway Textures..

Hello,I have recentely formatted my p.c and forgot to backup the wonderful runway texture set i hadi didnt downlod it form here but in some kind of a russain site it's not zipped , but is an exe package can someone help me find it ?

>Hello,>>I have recentely formatted my p.c and forgot to backup the>wonderful runway texture set i had>>i didnt downlod it form here but in some kind of a russain>site >it's not zipped , but is an exe package >>can someone help me find it ?>did you try to search the file library on this site .. could have it ...select 2004 scernery and try search for texture(s)Vern

I did itit was such a new set of runway texture...high res low on frame just beautiful set...PLEASE help me find it

How about next time making a backup? :-)Was it Chris Arrington package? Search for Arrington on AVSIM library.

>Hello,>>I have recentely formatted my p.c and forgot to backup the>wonderful runway texture set i had>>i didnt downlod it form here but in some kind of a russain>site >it's not zipped , but is an exe package >>can someone help me find it ?>It was probably airland1FS2004 Airland 1.0. Airland 1.0 contains all photorealistic runways and taxiway textures for FS2004 including photoreal asphalt and powerful concrete textures. All textures are for both dry and wet weather. The pixel dimensions (resolution) of these textures are 1024x768 and thus provide very sharp image quality. The developing technique is so powerful that the size of these textures has not increased too much so the files provide faster frame rates. By Nazim Ali Patel.you can get it over at flightsim.com

Hey,No it's niether ae7 nor airland 1.0I downloaded it from a russian website it was an .exe package ...please someone help me

Guest ben_

>Hello,>>I have recentely formatted my p.c and forgot to backup the>wonderful runway texture set i had>>i didnt downlod it form here but in some kind of a russain>site >it's not zipped , but is an exe package >>can someone help me find it ?>It's not realistic_runways.zip is it (not an exe)?(I guess the readme should say to backup orig textures first)From readme:>Realistic Runways textures, Winter textures included. Put the textures in this zip in your FSDIRECTORY/texture folder. and enjoy.Paulo Mauricioflyingfinn2@telefonica.net

I am desperate just like them desperate housewives chicks .