Sign in to follow this  
shobud

RC Re-Activation

I too need a reactivation key for radar contact. I sent an email to Register@jdtllc.com and it came back as undeliverable.

Edward  !  Harper  ! 406738490

All too common of story… But I would revisit the format required just to make sure that you didn't put in an extra or leave out a space ... or a "!"

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

Edward,

Try again. There have been storms in the Atlanta area which may have affected local infrastructure. The email address is definitely still available.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I still need a Reactivation key and still no contact from Radar Contact....

406738490   !      Edward    !      Harper   

I've sent an email to JD. Give him a few hours and you should have one.

LATER: Have you received an email from JD? Your email address is not on his records.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I still need a Reactivation key and still no contact from Radar Contact....

406738490   !      Edward    !      Harper   

Your key is in a PM.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray,    Thanks for all your trouble in this matter but I have no idea as how to access a PM from this forum. All the other forums that Im a member of the PM is located in your Profile but I don't see anything like that.  Could you please explain to me how to access it. My email address is the same as  when I purchased Radar Contact so he has had to be the one to delete it....Eddie

Eddie. Scroll right to the top of the forum and you'll see a red flag close to your name. Click it and it will open up your PMs.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Good evening!

I am too in a - sort of - desperate need of a reactivation. I've tried every other way - so far no luck. I finally "stumbled" about this thread and would like to ask if there's a chance to apply for a reactivation here? Of course I can send all the required credentials to verify that my RC version is genuine and legit.

Regards,

Peter

Follow the procedures in the pinned help file.

Send your original registered e-mail address and user name plus product ident code, updated e-mail address in the posted format to jd@jdtllc.com subject update user information for registration. Include a screenshot of the registration dialog if you wish.

If nothing has changed then manually format as indicated the message sending to register@jdtllc.com. The format is critical.

Hi and thank you for the swift reply.

Maybe I did express myself wrongly. Nothing has changed since I bought RC4.3. The activation procedure, that usally worked very well, does not seem to produce the required answer with the key. I have sent several mails using the interface, also I contacted the developer via the Mail you provided and read the pinned topic a few hours ago. It's been a few days now but no reply. Usually I'd get a reply within a few minutes.

I manually wrote the e-mail now... I'll wait and see what happens. I will report back.

Cheers,

Peter

Peter,

Every time I bring JD's attention to someone who hasn't received their key he says keys have been processed. Make sure any replies are not in your spam folder.

As Ronzie says the formatting of the email is critical and if your email address is the same as the one used to buy it the process is quick. It's only if you have changed email addresses you need to write and supply the info Ronzie advised.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Good Morning Ray!

That's actually the weird thing. When JD says it's been processed, I am sure that he's correct. Still nothing here. I had the SPAM Filter in suspicion right from the start but I checked the settings and content three times over now. Also nothing changed. I verified that it is still the same mailadress (it is) and I even checked if I had my name spelled correctly. The germans have the funny "u" with dots on it (ü) which is sometimes not recognized. But to make sure this wouldn't be a problem I spelled my last name the international way when I bought RC4.3 (Mueller instead of Müller).

In the past I did everything the same way I did now... except... coming to think of it: the first time (this round of reinstalling my Sim) I used the wrong Mailadress (the wrong standard addy set in outlook). I then sent the request with the right Mailaddy again. Is THAT the problem? I read the FAQ and it said there, that you would have to do a lot more to change your registration credentials.

Should I be sending an e-mail containing all the infos Ronzie wrote in his reply to set things straight?

Thanks again!

Peter

Hi Peter,

I've sent an email to JD to bring this to his attention. You should hear from him by noon UK time.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather