Sign in to follow this  
willultra99

Always going to outside view

Hi.

When I load my flight it starts with the view inside the cockpit.  when I touch any button it goes to the outside view.  No matter what button I push.  wondering if anyone else has this problem and what I can do to stop this.  I fly mostly PMDG 777 with high detail scenery so VAS is a high concern.  when it goes to the outside view my VAS increases and seems to never come down to where it was before the outside view pops up.  this happens only once and when I first start the sim.

Thanks

William Coade

I have no answer for you, never seen or heard of this before.

But.... are you loading PMDG plane as default flight? Don't do that.  Delete the default PMDG flight and use something like the Beechcraft, cold and dark, as default.

Are you running a camera add on? You might have something crosswired.

Other than that , I have no ideas.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

I'd start by double checking that you do not have duplicate assignments. Are you using FSUIPC to control the yoke, etc or default settings. If you disconnect the yoke, does it happen with just the keyboard?

The idea is to isolate whether it's specific hardware, etc. Going to be trial and error. 

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

No Vic I don't have FSUIPC. I just re-formatted my computer and I don't have that loaded yet. I will try that see if it works then. If not I will start with my hardware.

Thanks