Sign in to follow this  
sgreen91

Nvidia Class Action Lawsuit

If you bought the 970 video card you could possibly be getting $30 for the memory issue.

We have been informed about a class action lawsuit settlement with NVIDIA regarding the GTX 970 graphics card. Newegg is currently awaiting details about the settlement claims process (instructions, website). Once we have this important information, we will send you a follow-up email with the specifics on how you can submit your claim.

If you have any questions regarding the information provided in this email, please don't hesitate to contact Newegg Customer Service through one of the convenient contact methods provided here.

Sincerely,
Your Newegg Customer Support Team

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post feel free to move.

Sean Green

Wow this is the first I heard of this.  I spent $2,700 on a new system and got the GTX970 specifially for the 4 Gig DDR5 RAM for running P3D v3.  According to the specs then I can get turbo boost at 4.2 ....

So what does this mean for me now.  Whoopie I might get $30.  But my system isn't what I thought it would be.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

$30 is bugger all. Whats that, £22... one meal at Nando's. Awesome, will change your whole way of life. Especially if you go for lemon and herb sauce.

980 as well.  Don't know the details, but I got an e-mail from Newegg as well.

What about 980 Ti, does it effect that? Here in the UK?

$30 is bugger all. Whats that, £22... one meal at Nando's. Awesome, will change your whole way of life. Especially if you go for lemon and herb sauce.

It's still a great, fast card, even if a small part of the memory doesn't get fully and properly utilized.

Yes very true. From what i know of the issue, the real world impact is insignificant.

But if it means they send us some money for some butterfly chicken, chips and garlic bread it's all good.

Whats that, £22... one meal at Nando's. Awesome, will change your whole way of life. Especially if you go for lemon and herb sauce.

I grew up and spent my whole life in Southern California, I now live in Seattle. When I visited the UK I can say Nandos is amazing! I would seriously consider trading my SSD or something to get another meal there lol.

Whats that, £22... one meal at Nando's. Awesome, will change your whole way of life. Especially if you go for lemon and herb sauce.

Ten pints at Wethersppons is preferable.

I grew up and spent my whole life in Southern California, I now live in Seattle. When I visited the UK I can say Nandos is amazing! I would seriously consider trading my SSD or something to get another meal there lol.

:smile:  

They should open in US, would do well.

Ten pints at Wethersppons is preferable.

My son's favorite haunt. Not acceptable for you though Alan, or you'l be landing your virtual plane on the taxiway.