Sign in to follow this  
conura

Has anyone used the Angle of Attack 737 course?

Hey all,

I'm an X-Plane 10 user and I've just started working through Aviator Pro with Angle of Attack. I think their content is amazing and so am very happy to pay for it.

I want to learn to fly the 737-Classic by IXEG correctly, however the Angle of Attack training is for the NG. I was wondering, how much of the material would be relevant to me as a classic user? Is there a lot of stuff relevant to the older aircraft, or is it basically pointless if I'm not using the NG?

Sorry gents, we don't have a full course for the classic 737 yet. Jonny, the guy in the IXEG 737 'first look' videos flies both the -300 and -800 every day so I'm hoping to do a 'complete 737 type rating' type course at some point where we show you how to fly both of them as I'm pretty sure a lot of NGX fans have also had a go at the -300 in X-Plane.

• Upvote 1

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Sorry gents, we don't have a full course for the classic 737 yet. Jonny, the guy in the IXEG 737 'first look' videos flies both the -300 and -800 every day so I'm hoping to do a 'complete 737 type rating' type course at some point where we show you how to fly both of them as I'm pretty sure a lot of NGX fans have also had a go at the -300 in X-Plane.

Would be awesome to get a course from you guys on the 737.  The AOA stuff is good.  But, I very much prefer your technique/style.  The Q400 series is the Gold standard in video training/tutorials for flight sim!!!!  IMO, of course.   :smile:

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Would be awesome to get a course from you guys on the 737. The AOA stuff is good. But, I very much prefer your technique/style. The Q400 series is the Gold standard in video training/tutorials for flight sim!!!! IMO, of course. :smile:

Very kind comments, thanks. The NGX and the IXEG 737 are both wonderfully modelled products and certainly deserve the full training course treatment.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com