Sign in to follow this  
Viking01

Pilgrimage to Lourdes

As discussed last Saturday, everybody should get a chance to download the Open Landclass for North America, bevor we fly over there, so this is the "let's wait until everybody has downloaded NA Open Landclass" flight

Far away fom the US, here is a flight in Southern France and in Spain. In short, it takes us from Marcillac (LFRC) via some stops to Lourdes (LFBT).

All details, including flightplans for PlanG and FSX are found here.

The scenery is FTX Global, downloading the ORBX Freeware Packs for Europe is recommended.

The trip has length of about 308 NM and 5 landings enroute. I'll propably fly the A2A Comanche, but as always, the choice is yours.

Date and time: Saturday 6 August 2016, 1800 UTC

Where: AVSIM RTWR Teamspeak - Casual Flights Channel

Teamspeak Server Address: ts.teamavsim.com

Multiplayer: FSX Multiplayer (IP will be provided on Teamspeak)

If you want to help others enjoy the multiplayer experience, don't forget to enter your aircraft details on the multiplayer spreadsheet! (linked here)

Note to Ron, Set server time to  18:00 Local

Gunter.png?dl=1

Regards

Gunter Schneider

Do we stop off at Lourdes? Maybe they can do something about my psoriasis. And Gout. And bad back. And shortness of breath. And. And. And...

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

This promises to be great fun. Looking forward to the drama of the Pyrenees.

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Looks like I'll have to join late, watching Olympic cycling road race and we've got three Brits in contention, no way I'll miss the finish having watched for five hours!

Cracking flight this evening men. Sorry you were disappointed with the cycling results Nick. They obviously weren't taking the right drugs. :Whistle:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.