Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

So Cal shots

Yup caved and loaded Vector seems to be working very well with latest version of P3D - Used Robs settings and not getting stutters so far that I once experienced - good stuff - NA LC - Vector and Global - Orbx knocked it out of the park with this new LC

Sky texture in use was REX4 Dusk "Clear"

Using Rob A's Vector settings  http://www.robainscough.com/Orbx_Vector.html

5lnked.jpg

dy6808.jpg

• Upvote 7

Rich Sennett

Pretty artsy but cool!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

OMG, that's simply breath taking, I can't believe how gorgeous the new lighting looks. Is that how the default night light looks with FTX openLC NA?

I saw some youtube videos and other peoples screen shots but it doesn't look that dramatic. How did you get your night lighting to look like that?

Does the night lighting for openLC Canada/Alaska and Europe also look like the one we get with openLC North America?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

OMG, that's simply breath taking, I can't believe how gorgeous the new lighting looks. Is that how the default night light looks with FTX openLC NA?

I saw some youtube videos and other peoples screen shots but it doesn't look that dramatic. How did you get your night lighting to look like that?

Does the night lighting for openLC Canada/Alaska and Europe also look like the one we get with openLC North America?

For the most part it is Orbx lighting except for some Taburet North America Base pack sprinkled in but that will all change when Marble comes out 

Rich Sennett

Marble? What's that?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Huge thanks Guys - thanks for taking the time  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Excellent pics Rich!  :wub:

Just to clarify some things. The new lighting system in FTX LC NA is for major cities, but it looks like most major roads have the new lighting.

FTX regions in the USA have been updated, and a new patch updated FTX EU to new lighting. There will be new patches for all regions.

I've done some testing  in FTX Regions and with FTX, Vectors, Mesh, and LC NA and most cities look amazing.

This is a remarkable accomplishment.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Excellent pics Rich!  :wub:

Just to clarify some things. The new lighting system in FTX LC NA is for major cities, but it looks like most major roads have the new lighting.

FTX regions in the USA have been updated, and a new patch updated FTX EU to new lighting. There will be new patches for all regions.

I've done some testing  in FTX Regions and with FTX, Vectors, Mesh, and LC NA and most cities look amazing.

This is a remarkable accomplishment.

Yes Jose thanks - Euro lights has not been done yet I believe - fun times ahead - NA LC has transformed my sim its way better than I expected 

Rich Sennett

Beautiful pictures,Rich!!!

Would like to see the coords from the second screen!!!

Scott

Beautiful pictures,Rich!!!

Would like to see the coords from the second screen!!!

Scott

Hi Scott:

What I did was take off from Monterey airport in cali - after take off facing ocean took 90 degree turn to the north not to far from the coast line and only about 5 mins flying time - thats it 

Thanks  :wink:

Rich Sennett