Sign in to follow this  
Lon3Wo1f

1440p Resolution on a 1080p Monitor?

Like many others I have a 1080p monitor but would really like to be able to use a 1440p resolution.

I have seen alot of people use DSR factors for games like BF4,etc.When I tried this with P3D the 1440p resolution in the drop down menu showed up but didn't do anything when P3D was loaded.

Anyone ever used DSR factors with P3D and if so what were your results?

Running in full screen? DSR working in full screen mode only.

CPU Intel Core i9 13900K, GPU :RTX 4090 FE, RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32GB@6000MHz, SSD : Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe M2, Monitor : Asus PG42 UQ

Like many others I have a 1080p monitor but would really like to be able to use a 1440p resolution.

I have seen alot of people use DSR factors for games like BF4,etc.When I tried this with P3D the 1440p resolution in the drop down menu showed up but didn't do anything when P3D was loaded.

Anyone ever used DSR factors with P3D and if so what were your results?

What is your DSR Settings? How did you get 1440P?

Running in full screen? DSR working in full screen mode only.

What is your DSR Settings? How did you get 1440P?

I have been testing it out and have had no luck when I use DSR factors with P3D it looks blurry as if FXAA was on which is a real shame as DSR works on other programs!