Sign in to follow this  
sascha

HU: Another update for EVO2015

Damn, this thong noob is so full of it  :fool:

I've been flight simming for a billion years. And I don't find your screens that impressive. Most use sweetfx / ENB to achieve a more natural environment then using without.

Many of the freeware sky textures by some users here offer even better enhancement with their sweetfx / ENB settings. Like Supersky / FEG etc.

Worth looking into.

Damn, this thong noob is so full of it :fool:

I think thong is actually someone who posts here on a regular basis but it now using a new account.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I think thong is actually someone who posts here on a regular basis but it now using a new account.

Wow.

It's almost like the twin personality of Jon_Aus!  :wink:  I think Jon.... err Flyin_thong has posted enough here as he has done just as well at agitating everyone as Mark, err... Jon_Aus. 

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Wow.

You're easy to spot no matter what user name you come up with.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hi Sascha

Just checking if your latest EVO 2015 update available for download yet? I checked Updates on Dropbox but couldn't find it.

Thanks again for your efforts

Much appreciated!

Ian Cameron

Ian, sorry haven't uploaded yet. It's actually finished though

Thanks Sascha

Slightly off subject, I wanted to try Sweet FX with EVO and used Rshade 2.0.3 with Sweet FX 2.0, but FS9 would stop during its boot.

I had placed the D3D9.dll in the FS9 folder (along with the other Sweet FX files as per the instructions).  

Can you tell me which version of Sweet FX you are using and also which dll to use in FS9.?

Also the instructions say to replace the dll that resides in the same folder as the exe (in this case the main FS9 folder) but I couldn't work out which to replace if there is one?

Thanks for any assistance

Ian Cameron

I'll try Reshade and get back to you. Away from PC so can't check Sweetfx Version.

Can you tell me which version of Sweet FX you are using and also which dll to use in FS9.?

Can't tell which version of SweetFx it is. The associated dlls are:

dxgi.dll

d3d9.dll

Will try reshade next.

Cheers,

Sascha

It's finished and the olympics are over which means I can now get back on the PC to package and upload it!

It's finished and the olympics are over which means I can now get back on the PC to package and upload it!

Whoo Hoo! :)

Thanks, Sascha!  Looking very forward to more of your magic!

BTW...over 1,700 views...and you can BET that a lot of them are also P3D/FSX 'closet' FS9'ers....  Oh yeah....oh yeah....

Ses

Looking forward to it! :Party:

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.