Sign in to follow this  
Guest Knikolaes

AOPA Commander 112A - Can UK members get it?

Cannot find mention of the aircraft of the UK AOPA site. Any UK AOPA members managed to download it?RegardsAdamFS9.1Win XPPrescott 3.20 GHz - 2GB RAMAsus ATi Radeon X800 Pro TD 256MBOmega Radeon ATI Drivers19" CRT 1600x1200 @ 100hzAudiophile 24/96 Audiohttp://www.hhukrecordings.co.ukUK JAR PPL (A) IMC

Guest davidvoogd

You do need an international subscription to the AOPA - the UK AOPA is just the IAOPA affilliate so I don't think you can get it from them.

Squawk,Contact me privatly and I will see how we can open up the channels for UK AOPA members.Jim Rhoads

Guest beana51

HI, Try Google search, punch in "AOPA COMMANDER." You will get all the info you need,and then some. CHEERS MATE!:-beerchug

Guest Knikolaes

I have no confirmation, but I know Jim does :-) I CAN confirm that you will absolutely love the plane.

Guest SQUARKIDENT

Did "google" it available on the U.S AOPA website but it doesnt recognise my name or membership number:(Any other UK AOPA members managed to download it yet?

Guest Knikolaes

>Did "google" it available on the U.S AOPA website but it>doesnt recognise my name or membership number:(>>Any other UK AOPA members managed to download it yet?>>Sent you a PM. :-)