Sign in to follow this  
ricky1088

install without problem but....

Hi,

I bought as318/319(lock) at fspilot during the recent sale and install without issue, but the software is not working as it should.

I checked and found I am missing all those text in the aircrafts panel.cfg .

Next in Aerosoft airbus 318/319 configurator in FS2Crew tab, in Manage FS2Crew for the Aerosoft

Airbus A318/A319,

I am missing the enable FS2Crew option instead Disable FS2Crew is checked.

Haven't been learning to fly for the past few night instead very busy trying best to nail the problem

myself without success.

Please help and thanks in advance

system: W10 , fsx

ricky

Next in Aerosoft airbus 318/319 configurator in FS2Crew tab, in Manage FS2Crew for the Aerosoft
Airbus A318/A319,
I am missing the enable FS2Crew option instead Disable FS2Crew is checked.

You own the Aerosoft Airbus Series, right?

That's the latest Aerosoft Airbus product.

Can you please post a screen shot of your Aerosoft Airbus configurator.

Best,

Hi Ricky,

Everything looks fine on your picture, you just have to choose between enabling the voice or the button control. Just click on the one you want to use below the "Disable Fs2crew".

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Hi Romain and Bryan

But when I click, it say fs2crew button control does not appear to be installed for the aerosoft airbus A320/321.and for all that I know , the voice  and the button control is a another payware feature by

FS2Crew. Now the question to ask is does the product come with this feature bought on Thursday

07 July, 2016. Order No: 805670 at fspilotshop.I only own the 318/319 and not the A320/321. Does it matter.

sorry for the late reply as I am on both, work and play

regards..

ricky

Members
4 posts
Posted Today, 05:37 PM
Hi Romain and Bryan
But when I click, it say fs2crew button control does not appear to be installed for the aerosoft airbus A320/321.and for all that I know , the voice  and the button control is a another payware feature by
FS2Crew. Now the question to ask is does the product come with this feature bought on Thursday
07 July, 2016. Order No: 805670 at fspilotshop.I only own the 318/319 and not the A320/321. Does it matter.
sorry for the late reply as I am on both, work and play

The Aerosoft Airbus comes with RAAS, which is made by FS2Crew.

But, FS2Crew the airline crew simulation does not come with the Aerosoft Airbus.  It's a separate addon, and you don't own it evidently.

If you wish to purchase it, it's available here:

http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/categories/Special-Airbus-Area-%282013-and-Later%29/

All the best,