Sign in to follow this  
Guest benclark

New Military AI Website

Guest benclark

GuysThere's a new website in town just for Military AI in FS2004 (repaints and AFCAD's and Forum to follow)The aim is to complete every single military squadron (worldwide)First up is USAF ACC (with a couple of exceptions that will be posted soon)Flightplans are a mixture of plans created by Reconmercs, Dan Bourque's and Barry Taylor (my own work is to come).The flightplans are broken up by squadron..So u can pick and choose exactly what you want to use...(There a a ton of flightplans)Next up will be USMC (C130,F18,Harrier,EA-6B and some choppers)Please have a look at the website and let me know what you think..If you have any plans you would like me and Barry to host then please just email them to me....(Full credit will be given)The address iswww.military-ai.comHopefully we can start pulling all our flightplans etc together into one centrally located location (Barry is picking up server costs etc)Let me know what u all think..Big thanks to Reconmercs, Dan Bourque for all their help getting this up and running.Barry and Ben

Guest P3_Super_Bee

Off to a great start... Congrats, a long awaited project by many. -Not to say there aren't some great militaty AI packs already, but this is an area that hasn't seen a lot of attention, nor to my knowledge a central database so to speak.If you haven't already, a gentleman by the name of David O'Brien is someone you might want to get in touch with, he has done quite a bit in the military AI field. He checks in here on occasion, and you probably could get his email from one of many packages here at AVSIM.http://publish.hometown.aol.com/p3superb/i...s/sign_name.jpg

Cool. I applaud your hard work here.To be successful however, I think you're going to have to bundle the airplanes and the afcads with these flight plans much the same way that projectai has done it. Good luck and good on barry for absorbing costs on this!Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest benclark

Thanks for the kind words guys. We are looking at making complete packages and I have an F-16 package in the works which will feature every single currently flying F-16C and D from around the world. It includes all models and around 300 repaints too for a total of 2100+ aircraft and will simply need unzipping to your root FS directory, it won't overwrite anything! The big problem with ProjectAI is that many people want the control that having everything seperate enables them. Think we may have to have a poll on this one....

Very good...While we are on the subject, I need a good AI B-52 for Barksdale. Know of any good ones?Thanks!

Guest benclark

Alphasim make a nice model according to what I've heard but you have to buy the full aircraft to get the AI model downloads. Anyone know of a freeware model?

Guest Drake34

Very cool. I have Eglin 33FW - 58thFS & 60thFS repaints of the CoralF-15 that I can contribute if you need them. I finished them but never uploaded them anywhere. Eglin could use some ai. Right now it has none. :(http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...s/Mullins01.jpg"A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting."Don MullinsNiceville, FL.

Guest benclark

We'd gratefully welcome your files. If you could contact Barry at btaylo24@military-ai.com we would really welcome your stuff, go very well with the flightplans already on the site. :)

Guest wildfire563

How about AI refuelers? Any possibility for that?Or another suggestion I have seen, what about Russian intercepts, Bears, etc., and heck what about our EI aircraft for everyone else to intercept?There's a whole software package around that stuff.Thomas

Guest benclark

Eventually it will all be there, the aim is to create plans for every squadron worldwide, not just the USA, my F-16 package is a start on this and includes aircraft from Turkey, Greece, Singapore, Korea and of course the USA to name but a few. Keep your eyes peeled :D