Sign in to follow this  
captain420

is there a way to customize the lighting in openLC add-on?

I love the overall night lighting in openLC NA. But is there a way we can customize it further, such as the size of the orbs, bloom, intensity, and color? It needs to be a bit more orage.

I remember there use to be a FTX tool just for customizing the lights, however with the new FTX Central 2, this is gone. Has anyone figured out how to do it?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I love the overall night lighting in openLC NA. But is there a way we can customize it further, such as the size of the orbs, bloom, intensity, and color? It needs to be a bit more orage.

I remember there use to be a FTX tool just for customizing the lights, however with the new FTX Central 2, this is gone. Has anyone figured out how to do it?

I dont think so, but I would recommend asking on the ORBX forums here: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/187-ftx-global-openlc-support/

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

Thanks, I was wondering about that also. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Great, thanks a lot! :)

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

here's a link for light config tool ..it's at bottom of page.once installed go to FTX central 2 settings/tools  you will find the config tool listed there.just open and use as normal.

https://fullterrain.com/freeware

steve

This doesnt work with the new Open LC lighting found in the US package.

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

On 8/8/2016 at 4:51 AM, TheFlightSimGuy said:

This doesnt work with the new Open LC lighting found in the US package.

Correct.

(Sorry for resurrecting a dead thread)

The new system uses BGL's.
In the meantime, maybe somebody found a way? at least to attenuate them?