Sign in to follow this  
ozflyer

FO and mechanic with different accents

Hi,

Just wondering if there are any voice packs with different accents from around the world , especially FO and Mechanic.

Hi,

Just wondering if there are any voice packs with different accents from around the world , especially FO and Mechanic.

Of course there are.

3 co-pilot recorded voice packs and 2 or 3 mechanics come with the default Demo download in order to minimize the package size.

There are 6 other co-pilot voice packs you need to download and install, as well as 5 or 6 mechanics. Just head to the downloads page

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Downloads.html

Download each voice pack, unzip and run "InstallVoice" to set it up.

Hi.

First Officers include;

Lorna....British with a nice clear somewhat clipped accent(Roumours say she's ex RAF!) and can work the radios in Radar Contact v4.

William...definitely Antipodean an experienced safe pair of hands, cool under pressure, always reliable! Also Radar Contact v4 qualified.

Stuart...A British new guy! Highly skilled, newly qualified MCE First Officer, who can also work the radios with RC4. Eloquent and unflappable.

Jean Claud....A Frenchman who will criticise your flying if he finds it is lacking! Noted to get irritated if you fly poorly and not afraid to say so!

Dieter....A German First Officer who is clinically efficient! Works through those complex flows with alacrity. An unquestioningly loyal type, just gets on with the job and never complains much!

Bill....100% USA. Highly qualified First Officer, with Sullenberger like qualities. Definitely an asset to any flight deck. Never gets ruffled, even when you have a bird strike at 2000 feet and lose all your engines!

Clive..British. A long serving MCE First Officer. Efficient and capable. Rumours abound that he was selected for Concord, but they retired the aircraft before he got his slot! Always comes across as very competent but can sound somewhat overconfident to some. You need to be an assertive Captain with Clive....he would still like that Concord left hand seat!!:-)

Andy...British. This is one very cool customer. Absolutely nothing will phase him. If you want a relaxed flight with a First Officer who never complains...(much anyway and is polite when he does!), he's the guy. Some say he holds a first in Aeronautical Engineering and is a Cambridge rowing Blue!:-)

Don't forget the Flight Attendants! You have a choice here too. I would keep an eye on that Jessica though, she tends to get somewhat excited when the order to close the doors goes out!:-)

Mechanics are also multinational.

The star is Sven...very definitely Sweedish. Be sure you don't upset this guy, he has no patience with Flight Crew who make mistakes! Try moving without clearing the ground crew and beware, he will treat you to every swear word in his native Sweedish!

Ramp managers also come in many nationalities. My favourite has to be Jane. She works in Australia mostly, although gas been found in Zurich. She's a real treat...has that memorable banter from the pan..."You name it and I do it"....OH my blood pressure:-)

If I've missed any I apologise to them.

Have fun, safe flying.

David

Thanks David and Gerald.

Will download and install them all.

I plan to change the FO's, mechanics and flight attendants to bring a bit of variety on the flight...