Sign in to follow this  
tremor595

Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended 50% off...

Can I shut it on and off and how do I do that (remove it while flying but bring it backup while flying around?) - thanks Buddy 

Sale is gone - oh well

As you know unfortunately there is no on/off button on the F1 GTN itself, so all I can suggest would be to left click on the frame of the GTN and drag it down to the bottom of the screen or wherever you wish so that the edge of the frame is only barely visible, then drag it up again when you need it! I accept that this is not an ideal solution but I think it is the only option unless you have a second monitor.

What a pity it's no longer in the sale, but I have to say it's an aircraft well worth considering even At the normal price!

Bill

Do you use a VPN, Raven? If so, you'll have to disable that service first....

Only if/when I'm travelling and not at hone. Why? Do they have vpn blacklists? In any case, it's still the system, asked my brither to try the purchase for me and he gets errors as well.

It eas also weird because the msg said "your ip doesn't match the registered country". And the ip they showed on the site competely matched my IP and it was showing as an IP of my country as well. So, weird...