Sign in to follow this  
FromTheFlightDeck_Sim

Classic American 737NGX livery

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

I suggest you check the Operations Center Livery Downloader, there is an AAL OC livery.  Many third party liveries in the AVSIM library.

Dan Downs KCRP

Full name as in this?

-Patrick A.

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

I suggest you check the Operations Center Livery Downloader, there is an AAL OC livery.  Many third party liveries in the AVSIM library.

Ok I will.

There is an American stratoliner livery as well as the new livery and the just replaced red-white-blue stripe livery.

Jeff Callender

classic AA 737NGX livery for FSX

What do you consider to be a classic livery? Does it have a name like Astrojet or Astroliner. If you don't know the name, describe it please.

What do you consider to be a classic livery? Does it have a name like Astrojet or Astroliner. If you don't know the name, describe it please.

I'm talking about the one before the new livery. I call it classic because the new one is already so modernized. I already have the Astrojet anyways.

No Patrick, full name as Dan Downs, see also: http://www.avsim.com/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

and numerous other pinned forum rules posted in each sub forum.

Okay. I'm so new to this forum so its weird to me adapting to the regular FSX forums

I'm talking about the one before the new livery. I call it classic because the new one is already so modernized. I already have the Astrojet anyways.

Okay. I'm so new to this forum so its weird to me adapting to the regular FSX forums

HI Patrick its in the pmdg Opreations Center/ livery manger.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.