Sign in to follow this  
Garciamk3g

FS2004-Just did a quick flight around Bony LHBY in the J3 Cub

LHSimulations Bony LHBY FS9 version

Just did a quick flight around Bony LHBY in the J3 Cub been a while since i've visited this place both my Avatar and Signature are based on my older Screenshots taken last time i was here.

-2016-aug-8-006_2_2_zpsxwijo8un.jpg

-2016-aug-8-003_2_zpsueymquhn.jpg

-2016-aug-8-004_2_zpsczzlfcxo.jpg

-2016-aug-8-005_2_zpsehbjetpm.jpg

-2016-aug-8-007_2_zpsw7gs2ogs.jpg

-2016-aug-8-008_2_zpsnwfikz96.jpg

-2016-aug-8-009_2_zpsqyhadbeg.jpg

• Upvote 2

Beautiful landscape and shots. One of my favourite destinations when flying GA. Just one thing... I miss the little red tractor on them :smile:

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Terrific shots of FS9!  Cornfields look great.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

FS9 ... could be P3D...  but without cloud shadows...

I really appreciate all the positive comments guys and the great screen shots... I was a bit uncomfortable with my post after I did it as I didn't want anyone thinking I was pushing a payware product. But it seems that those who are familiar with it share my appreciation. It truly is astonishing. 

In addition, don't forget that LHS make numerous freeware products available that are also absolutely outstanding....

I especially liked the comment that it is like "Orbyx for FS9." I couldn't agree more! My reaction to both is the same - you look at them and think "this is the kind of realism and performance that every simmer dreams about..."

I hope everyone who gives any of these sceneries a try will also take a few minutes to contact the developer and let him know how much we appreciate his superb work as well as his generosity in sharing it either as freeware or for a price that is incredibly low compared to all that you get...

Cheers

Ian

I object to one very important statement you made:  There is no such thing as a "quick flight" in a J-3 Cub.  LOL  

Fantastic shots dude.  And a great sim model.

Magnificent set of screens!

Didn't want to start another thread on the topic - this discussion was renewed by Ian rediscovering the amazing work LHS has done in FS9.

The LET 410 is another amazing bit of East European work, eminently suitable for short fields like this:

2UlbH8.jpg

zDg3Gl.jpg 

Really enjoyed these excellent pics.  It is great that LHS gives you fs9 and fsx in one package.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Absolutely fantastic. Thanks for sharing them with us !!

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080