Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ozark Dogfighter

New Joystick

Hi I just called Microsoft support about my Force Feedback 2 and was told they did not make them and to go to a 3rd partyso i am asking for your advice on what to geti have ACOF thanksa3ifs40

I'd recommend the Saitek x45 or x52 or the Trustmaster sticks.

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

As far as force feedback goes, pretty much SOL. I have three: my old Force Feedback Pro was given to me by a friend, my old Logitech Wingman Force, found it on ebay, and my current Force Feedback 2, also from ebay. I'm happy with the condition of the ones I got from ebay: I know it's easy to get screwed but sometimes you find real gems. Got my FF2 for $75, and I consider it a bargain, because of it's nearly brand new condition and the fact that the only ones I found new at the time were $200 on Amazon. Don't think so.:)There are tons of non FF sticks out there, but I couldn't say which one, I don't have any to go from. I flew with a Logitech Wingman when I first started and it seemed good, but I probably only have one hour on it.It can be frustrating trying to shop for peripherals. I wish you the best of luck in finding one that suits your needs, hopefully for a good price! Let us know what you find, and keep us updated on it!Good luck!-Jeremy BurchThe Ozark Dogfighter http://forums.avsim.net/images/wedge.gifHappy Flying! North Carolina's worst air disaster occurred when a small two-seater Cessna 150 plane,piloted by two Duke students, crashed into a cemetery earlier today.Search and rescue workers have recovered 300 bodies so farand expect the number to climb as digging continues into the evening.The pilot and copilot survived and are helping in the recovery efforts. :-lol