Sign in to follow this  
renegade

fsx addons ?

Hi,

I bought p3d v3 academic, 2 weeks ago and want to know how to install the fsx addons i have because some give the choice to load fsx or p3d v2.

I dont' have the previous p3d v2 or 2.5.

Do I have to create directories and rename them  to be included in p3d v3 ?

Thanks

Gerry

Hello Gerry. What Ad On's are they? Some Ad On's like Utilities you can Install for FSX and Prepar3D V3, but you have to download the latest Version from your place of purchase!

Do I have to create directories and rename them to be included in p3d v3 ?

Again it depends on what you want to Install, some FSX Installers are trickier then others to install into Prepar3D and require some manual fiddling. It's highly recommended that you would try and seek out (if available) prepar3D V3 compatible Installers and only Install them. 

Hi Poppet,

Thanks for replying so fast, I have a few ORBX products, NA california, some airports to be included in NA,soft clouds from REX etc.

Fly safe

Gerry

ORBX

Most Orbx Installers have been updated to Prepar3D V3, so go to your place of purchase and download the latest version and Install that.

Rex Soft Clouds is compatible with both Sims,  As all Rex products Install outside the Prepar3D folder all you have to do is to Inject your Rex Clouds again after you Install Prepar3D.