Sign in to follow this  
DrumsArt

Impossible to have take off clearance in PF3 via MCE and other things

Hi,

I started using PF3 with MCE. It seems that the command "Tower>>>Call sign>>>ready to takeoff or ready for departure" is not recognized by Mce. Key "6".

An other thing (nothing to do with PF3) : Mce recognizes "Altitude seven hundred" and below (600, 500 and so...) command but never executes it (co pilot just nagging but never executes it).

It's ok only from starting Altitude eight hundred and above.

Thanks and Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Hi Richard,

Try: "tower>>>callsign>>>runway xxx>>>>ready for takeoff or ".....>>>>ready for takeoff>>>>runway xxx"

This works for me

Best regards

John Cramer

Hi Richard,

Try: "tower>>>callsign>>>runway xxx>>>>ready for takeoff or ".....>>>>ready for takeoff>>>>runway xxx"

This works for me

Best regards

Hi John,

Thanks a lot for the tip ! It works but it seems I had to add the world "hold" runway to operate ...Anyway it's ok.

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Mce recognizes "Altitude seven hundred" and below (600, 500 and so...) command but never executes it (co pilot just nagging but never executes it).

It's ok only from starting Altitude eight hundred and above.

This is by design, to prevent FO dialing very low altitude, possibly messing your approach. He won't dial anything below 800.

Having said that, since there is no feedback that lets you know why he's refusing to do so, will probably have to rework that part and allow dialing of low altitudes, but only once you confirm following a prompt from FO.

This is by design, to prevent FO dialing very low altitude, possibly messing your approach. He won't dial anything below 800.

Having said that, since there is no feedback that lets you know why he's refusing to do so, will probably have to rework that part and allow dialing of low altitudes, but only once you confirm following a prompt from FO.

Great ! Thank you Gerald. Support always at the top !

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier