Sign in to follow this  
Guest JIMJAM

Eaglesoft forums?

Guest macman4

Has anyone been able to get to the eaglesoft forums this afternoon? I got there this morning but can't get them now. Hope they havn't been hacked again, Thanks, Bob

Guest JIMJAM

Hope they come back up. I just bought the CJ1 last night and cannot for the life of me get the vsi to work.Its always 1500 fpm regardless of what I try to do.

Guest allcott

Possibly they've been attacked again. Seems to be a sudden rush of forum DOS attacks in the flight sim area just lately.Allcott

Guest macman4

JIMJAM, I'm having problems with the CJ1 myself.I don't think it likes my computer. I also have the CitationX and Citation II, which work great considering my old computer. When I start up the CJ1, it starts with both the 2D and Landing view panels showing.When I close the landing view panel the lights start flashing. When I switch to FSNav it takes at least five minutes to load all the info on the map page, then I push F9 to get back to the CJ1 and it freezes. I have to Ctrl Alt Delete and end FS9.Like I said the other two aircraft work great. Need to get to the forums :-mad

Guest JIMJAM

I have had the same problem with the 2 panels at start up but just close it out and see no ill effect. Cannot say Im as impressed with the cj as the X. From my usual 50% and pulled back a little I cannot read the airspeed. That and I have no clue as to how to change the vsi.Makes climbing to altitude very difficult as this plane is not a rocket and at a set 1500+ climb, I am having to step up or risk stalling out. The forum is back but all I saw was a test. They might have been wiped out and starting from scratch?

Guest macman4

JIMJAM, In the manual it says to push the VS button on the AP gauge then use the SPD SET to adjust. I attached a pic

Guest macman4

forums back on line. Starting from scratch

Guest JIMJAM

Thanks I will try that. I did a quick read through and saw the ap trim with the top and bottom adjust the vsi pos/neg.Never considered the speed set.

Guest JIMJAM

Thanks macman4. Thats the answer! I was finishing a great flight and BAM. A nasty CTD caused by ATC.DLL. Never seen that one before but whatever it was slammed me hard outta the sim.