Sign in to follow this  
nealmac

Aerosoft have 25% off the Majestic Dash 8 Q-400 for FSX

After the bargain of the Twin Otter, here is another must have aircraft for your collection at the right price. But like the Twin Otter deal this isn't going to last long 

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=13010&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation&s_language=english

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

Yes it looks like boxed. They also seem to have the Canberra, Tornado GR1 and Bae146 on sale and available as download.

I downloaded straight from the Majestic website using the keycode from my boxed version -

http://majesticsoftware.com/mjc8q400/support.html - click on "User Area".

I don't know if your JustFlight keycode works with that also. 

There should be an option to download a P3D version. If I remember correctly there is a patch to download for P3D v3.

The Majestic guys are very quick at responding to any support emails you send them if you have issues.

Does this work for P3D?The download version is advertised for both platforms.

I had a bad experience buying this product through pcaviator when it was seemingly on sale.My purchase was refunded and my codes disabled without any explanation suggesting there was no sale per se.

I will think long and hard before using these two vendors again.

Jay

I've had a look at the Majestic forum and customers having issues upgrading their products using key codes purchased elsewhere have been referred back to the store where they made their purchase for support.

So buyer be aware!

Jay

I sent an email to both JustFlight and Majestic and they confirmed that you can download the new installers once you registered your CD key. 

Regards, Perry