Sign in to follow this  
l3ubba

PFC Cirrus Saab Yoke & Throttle Quadrant

Don't actually have them yet but placed the order and received an email saying they should ship by this Friday. Just so excited that I had to share it (although my wallet was not too happy with me)! Once I get them and get some flight time with them I will share my thoughts on it. So far from what I have heard they are really high quality products.

Samuel Scully

I have the PFC Cirrus Beech yoke. It is nice but boy do I miss my hat switch.

I have the PFC Cirrus Beech yoke. It is nice but boy do I miss my hat switch.

I have read that is one of the biggest complaints with their yokes but I never really used the hat switch so it isn't a big deal to me.

Samuel Scully

I have the PFC Cirrus Saab yoke. You will love it.

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

I too have a SAAB yoke, mine is the older style as I have had it for about six years now & I still love it.

Looking at ordering some throttle combos in the next couple of months. 

Cheers, Ross

i910900KF | ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Extreme Z590 | ASUS ROG STRIX RTX3070 OC 8Gb | 32Gb G.Skill  Ripjaws DDR4 3200 I  Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing | Samsung SSD 870 1TB GB HD | WIN 10 64 Bit

It is here! I must say I am so far extremely pleased with the customer service and professionalism of PFC. I had contacted them prior to making the purchase to address some concerns I had about shipping and they responded quickly and got me the answers I needed. Then after it shipped it arrived here very quickly (which isn't necessarily all due to them), I was quite surprised when it arrived today. I am stationed overseas and don't usually get packages that quickly. I must say the packing job is very very nice and I am not usually one for talking about packaging. They use foam pieces that are cut to fit the product exactly so it looked very clean and I had no concerns about any damage.

In the middle of a fresh install of my sim so hopefully I will get some flight time with this new setup this weekend. I will do a proper review once I have a good chunk of flight time with the new gear.

Samuel Scully

I believe that you will continue to be impressed. I own the PFC C2 Professional console, SAAB yoke and several throttle units and am thrilled with them. Enjoy.

Rick

In the middle of a fresh install of my sim so hopefully I will get some flight time with this new setup this weekend. I will do a proper review once I have a good chunk of flight time with the new gear.

Samuel,

How is your yoke and throttle quadrant going?  Which throttle quadrant did you get?

Which sim are you using?

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Samuel,

How is your yoke and throttle quadrant going?  Which throttle quadrant did you get?

Which sim are you using?

blaustern

So far so good. I think I have enough hours with it to write a review which I will try to do after I get back from Thanksgiving vacation. I purchased the Throttle Quadrant Console with the 3 lever TPM option to start with however I do plan on purchasing other throttle quadrants in the future. The sim I am running everything with is the latest version of P3Dv3 and I have all my equipment setup via FSUIPC (of course).

Samuel Scully

I'm new to this forum.  I couldn't find a better place to post my question so I hope I don't offend anyone.

I have a PFC C2 Pro console (Serial Port) with their Instrument console.  Works great with FSX & FAA Registered BATD X-Plane software using FSUIPC v. 4.90 and PFC FSX Driver v. 4.41.

I miss using the original MS Combat FS.  I just installed IL-2 Sturmovik by IC Maddox Games.  Is there anyway to get IL-2 to recognize and use the PFC Serial Port controls?  

In the good old days, I could call PFC and chat with them about these kinds of things.  Now they seem more interested in charging us for any contact with them.

I'm new to this forum.  I couldn't find a better place to post my question so I hope I don't offend anyone.

I have a PFC C2 Pro console (Serial Port) with their Instrument console.  Works great with FSX & FAA Registered BATD X-Plane software using FSUIPC v. 4.90 and PFC FSX Driver v. 4.41.

I miss using the original MS Combat FS.  I just installed IL-2 Sturmovik by IC Maddox Games.  Is there anyway to get IL-2 to recognize and use the PFC Serial Port controls?  

In the good old days, I could call PFC and chat with them about these kinds of things.  Now they seem more interested in charging us for any contact with them.

I would suggest starting your own thread that way more people are able to see your question.

Samuel Scully

In the good old days, I could call PFC and chat with them about these kinds of things. Now they seem more interested in charging us for any contact with them.

I called them on Saturday and the sales phone rolled to one of their sales folks cell phone.  They are closed on Saturdays, but the guy was very friendly and receptive to my questions. 

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Just ordered my Saab desktop yoke today. Hopefully its worth the price. FOr those that NEED a hat, and IF you use it for moving your eyesight, just get the trackIR. million times better

Don't actually have them yet but placed the order and received an email saying they should ship by this Friday. Just so excited that I had to share it (although my wallet was not too happy with me)! Once I get them and get some flight time with them I will share my thoughts on it. So far from what I have heard they are really high quality products.

You'll love your new yoke.  I have the Boeing 737 yoke from PFC and it makes such a wonderful difference.

I also have a Saitek joystick next to me that I use for a steering tiller, and it has a HAT switch, so I don't need one on my yoke.

I will email them and they always answer.