Sign in to follow this  
l3ubba

PFC Cirrus Saab Yoke & Throttle Quadrant

Interesting thread!

I've been playing around with the thought of replacing my current CH and Saitek controllers with more serious stuff like the PFC line of products but...although I think the yoke is the most important one I don't think it would be that funny to only get the yoke and then mix that kind of quality with the plastic CH and Saitek stuff.

This means I would have to get both the yoke and the TQ as well as the pedals which would set me back $7500 including shipping to Sweden...now that is a fair amount of money...

Richard Åsberg

Interesting thread!

I've been playing around with the thought of replacing my current CH and Saitek controllers with more serious stuff like the PFC line of products but...although I think the yoke is the most important one I don't think it would be that funny to only get the yoke and then mix that kind of quality with the plastic CH and Saitek stuff.

This means I would have to get both the yoke and the TQ as well as the pedals which would set me back $7500 including shipping to Sweden...now that is a fair amount of money...

WebMaximus

I have the PFC yoke and use it with my CH throttle quadrant and pedals. They work fine together.

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

WebMaximus

I have the PFC yoke and use it with my CH throttle quadrant and pedals. They work fine together.

Greg

Thanks Greg for your input!

It's not that I'm worried they won't work together from a technical point of view, more that I figured it would feel a bit so-so keeping cheap and plastic controllers to be used in combination with a high quality controller when you only replace one of them. But I guess this is a highly personal opinion.

Maybe I end up doing like you only getting the yoke since that does feel like the most important controller to replace and then keep my CH pedals and my Saitek TQ.

To me it's a mystery why no company so far has picked up this opportunity to develop flight sim controllers in the middle segment for serious home users where you would still have a much more robust feeling of quality vs the CH and Saitek stuff but without having to pay an insane amount of money as in the case with PFC controllers or some of the other brands with similar price tags.

Richard Åsberg

Hi, what about the VAT when I buy it on the PFC webside?

Is it already included in the Worldwide UPS Express price of $530 for shipping to germany so that I dont have to pay more VAT etc?