Sign in to follow this  
plevenda

problems with reversers

This question pertains to the NGX737. On engine start up, my reverse throttles/handles pop up to idle thrust all by them selves. I can reset them, but as soon as I begin to advance the throttles for taxi, they keep popping up. This also kicks off the auto throttle if it has been activated. I am also having a problem getting the engines to throttle up when beginning to taxi. I get visual movement of the throttles in the sim, but no response from the engines. This issue seems to be sporadic and not sure if it's related to the reverser issues. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Paul Levenda

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Using FSUIPC?

Drag the FSUIPC.ini from your sim's root folder onto your desktop. Run the sim. If that solves the issue, your FSUIPC configuration is causing it. If it doesn't solve it, put the FSUIPC back into the sim root folder (and allow it to overwrite).

Kyle Rodgers

Or the <sim root folder> \ Modules folder.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thank you guys. Yes I do use FSUIPC and I did as you advised, then rebuilt my FSUIPC and all seems to be well now. I think the my problem might have originated when I was trying to get my reversers to work through FSUIPC using buttons on my CH Products throttle quad. I'll figure something else out for them now.

Paul Levenda