Sign in to follow this  
linlin

How install FSX_SP2_France with window 10

Hi,

I am a new member in  AVSIM,  and excuse me for my bad English.

Well, I Go.

*  - I have a PC Master ASUS windows10 - 64 bit - directX12.

>  I connected on this PC a MATROX tripleheads and 3 screens for the external cockpit view.

>  I also installed professional FSX France.

> I downloaded and installed FSX_SP1_france.

On this Master PC I installed Simplugins - panel builder for fsx”. (EFIS version)

> I downloaded FSX_SP2_france, but I cannot install it: the inspections of installation it's indicated : “Incompatible program”. 

* -  In network another PC Client DELL VISTA 32 bit - directX10

> I connected to it a DUAL MATROX and 2 screens for a simulation of the instruments of navigation and engines control.

> On this PC Client, I installed Simplugins - panel builder for fsx”. (EFIS version)

> I also installed professional FSX France.

> I downloaded and installed FSX_SP1_france and FSX_SP2_france .

* - In this configuration, I reproduce well the data of flight and engine of FSX on the PC client  thus on my two screens, but that with a delay of 15 seconds approximately.

I sought a little everywhere how to install FSX_SP2_France, but found nothing there.

How to return compatible FSX_SP2_france with windows10, which would give me, I think, a visual response of my instruments of flight and engine in real time.

Thank you

Cordially

Linlin

Windows 10 has serious problems in many areas.  Do the following, it will NOT harm your computer, it will force Windows 10 to be more friendly to you and programs.  These are videos and are very easy to understand and follow.  After you fix Windows 10 you should be able to install FSX SP2, if you continue to have problems please post here.  If the following fixes your problem, please post here for the benefit of other FSX users who have the same issue with Windows 10, this information needs to get to as many people as possible.

1.)  General Fix for Windows 10:

2.)  Windows 10 fixes directly related to gaming

Thank's DAN 8

I will try it.

I will return on this topic after a new evolution

Cordially

Linlin