Sign in to follow this  
LEFTSEAT

any comments of the Flymex scenery....

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have both the north and south Mexico sceneries by FlyMex (my north is the older FS2002 CD with two of the three promised patches, they decided to repackage and sell a FS2004 version instead, I'm not buying that one over again!). I find them to be very framerate friendly and at the same time very nice representations of airports in Mexico. I have personally been in to the Queretaro, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico DF, and Guadalajara airports and their renditions with this scenery is nicely done, certainly a big improvement over default. The landclass is also reworked over default. There really aren't very many options when it comes to Mexico scenery, I added the mesh from FSGenesis and at this point in time this is about as good as it's gonna get for flying south of the border. I do recommend both of them, buy the FS2004 version of the north scenery, wish I had know they were planning a new CD as I wouldn't have purchased the 2k2 version and waited.Hope this helps,Zane

Greg, I too have both sets and they are excellent. The frame rate hit is almost none. Higly recommend it.Bob

I have both also - like them quite a bit.However I find some of the textures extremely bright. I didn't like the asphalt runway almost pure black - so replaced it.But overall I'm quite happy.