Sign in to follow this  
daankamp

pmdg operation center wont work

Hi,

I've bought the PMDG 777 and used it in fsx. Now I've updated to fsx SE, my PMDG OC won't let me instal new liveries. It doesn't say I need to but it but it won't let me do something either. Could somebody please help me?

Thank you in advance 

Now I've updated to fsx SE, my PMDG OC won't let me instal new liveries.

Sorry, it's not clear what you have done.  Did you uninstall the 777 from FSX and install it in FSXSE? Does the OC recognize that the product exists in FSXSE?

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi,

The OC indicates you have 5 notifications pending, what are they?

By the way, full names are required on this forum.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

These notifications are for the 737 but I don't use the 737 at the moment. This is pretty much my full name by the way.

The full names must appear at the bottom of your posts or in your signature even if your forum names are your real names (read the forum rules for reference).

I can see a + next to the PMDG 777-200LR/F, what is displayed when you pull down the submenu?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

To add your name in the signature, go to Settings (under your forum account), then "Signature".

I completely removed FSX and installed FSX SE.

Sorry to insist on that but you answered to Dan that you had uninstall FSX and install FSX-SE but you didn't specify whether you reinstalled the 777 for FSX-SE. While it may seem obvious and in no case I would like to give the impression to take you fo a fool, however it seems that the OC doesn't detect the installation of the 777.

You may also submit a ticket to the PMDG support:

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/

Hi,

To add your name in the signature, go to Settings (under your forum account), then "Signature".

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

I reinstalled the 777 after installing FSX SE. I also used FS_Registry_Repair.exe. I indeed looks like the OC doesn't recognize my 777 however, when I click on the P3D version of the 777, it ask me to buy it and it doesn't ask me to buy the FSE SE or normald FSX.

Does the 777 works in FSX-SE? Is it just a problem with the OC?

If it is the case, check that you have the latest version of the OC installed.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

The 777 flies perfect, it's only the OC. I've updated the OC to the latest version but it won't work :(

Tried that but for some reason I can't login. When I try to make a new account instead, it tells me my emailadress is already used. Could you help me with that?

You need a second account for the support, different than the one used to buy.
Did you try to register on the support page (the link I sent you) or on the main PMDG page?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg