Sign in to follow this  
skully

Malibu Mirage

Turn the pressurization dial to the altitude you're climbing to. If you're climbing to FL200, turn it to 20. You can turn the rate knob higher if you're climbing faster. It's not really modeled that intensely so it doesn't really matter what you do

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Thanks, but which buttons along with this? I know that it is not modeled extensively, but precise enough that you get an annoying warning above 10'000ft if pressurization is not working. I somehow fail all the time because I simply do not know which button position is the correct one etc... As I am not a complete idiot otherwise regarding handling of addon airplanes, I am always a little bit amazed that I constantly fail to get the pressurization working in this single plane...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Wish I could help you AnkH but I've not tried using the pressurization system yet to any degree.

Honestly I can't recall

Is there a switch on the overhead like "door seal" or anything?

Sometimes you need to set the knob to 1000 ft higher than you climb to. If level at FL200 set it to 21. Make sure you turn the rate knob (the smaller one) clockwise a bit if climbing faster. If you're getting a caution you might be climbing faster than the cabin pressurization rate.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Thanks for those tipps guys, I will consider them. In my last flight, I simply used the "cold & dark" option of Carenado and fired up the plane without touching anything regarding pressurization except the altitude setting knob and it worked fine. Might be that I always put one of the switches in the wrong position, especially for those overhead switches it is not really logical which position is what. Thanks anyway.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS