Sign in to follow this  
Pietrogramma

Info on Panel Builder

Hi everybody, i would like use the Panel Builder with X-Plane 10 and my Carenado Bonanza F33A.

In particoular I would use Panel Builder with a touch screen monitor, so I can adjust the instrument directly from the mopnitor.

I have downloaded the demo version of the soft and I have noticed that there isn't some Bonanza's gauges, There is the possibility to create them or download them for free on the net?

Thanks and bye

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Pietrogramma,

I am no expert on this software but investigated its use quite a bit.

From the full version of the software, select, build and or modify individual instruments for your cockpit panel displays to suit or look very similiar to the Bonanza cockpit.  This is what panel builder is about, particularly being able to modify a standard instrument to suit your specific needs.

If the aircraft has digital instruments instead of the standard analogue instrument set eg a GPS unit, you may need to also acquire the EFIS add-on version.  This has additional instruments as well.

There are several you-tube videos on the building and Modifications of instrument panels using Panel Builder.  Have a look at the website of RC Simulations in the UK and also the website of the developer of the software, SimPlugins.

Hope this helps

Glenn