Sign in to follow this  
davjones

Missing Concourse B at Charlotte

Don't know what happened, but I'd like to recover this from the FS9 CDs if at all possible rather that reinstalling the whole thing (I've been adding to and modifying FS9 for two years and surely I'll never remember everything I've done.I'm talking about the default airport, and the rest of the airport looks fine -- just one concourse has completely vanished.If anyone knows what file to restore and how to do it, I'd sure appreciate the help. ...Dave

Hi Dave, can't imagine why that would happen unless something added an exclude file that somehow caused it not to display.What you might want to look at is Larry Hart's KCLT scenery (file name is KCLT.zip and is available here in the AVSIM Library.) The file is for FS2002, but works fine in FS9 and is the best representation of Charlotte Douglas International that I have seen to date. I wish he would update it to include the extenion of D concours and the new E concours. Hope that's of some use.Ed GreenKCLThttp://www.panelshop.com/DEV.jpg

Have you made changes to the scenery density slider ?Having certain buildings / concourses visible only a some settings is how MS has built almost all the default airports.Very few FS airports will show all the terminal buildings at lower scenery levels.

Okay, USAir is back to flying a full schedule at CLT. :)No, I had not changed the density slider, and yes, that's all that was wrong. Sometimes the answer to a problem is so simple that it escapes my notice. I pray that someday I'll have the wisdom to look at the easy stuff first.Ed: Yes I did download that scenery for KCLT and that's when the problem really became objectionable, because all the jetways were visible, but they were not attached to anything. Sure looks nice now!Many thanks to you both, you've been a great help. Fantastic group here. ...Dave