Sign in to follow this  
gogol

Menus.dll

Hi ,

since i fly with my newly installed pmdg737 , i have some prepar3 crashs (usually on approach),

and faulty module is   Menus.dll

please help me !

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 3.3.5.17625, time stamp: 0x5758bb31
Faulting module name: menus.dll, version: 3.3.5.17625, time stamp: 0x5758ba46
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00004c60
Faulting process id: 0x12d0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d1f660cc5626b6
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\menus.dll
Report Id: 232846d5-f441-4bcb-a8e1-9da289d8e40b
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

and faulty module is   Menus.dll

Definitely not one of our dlls. Report over on the P3D boards.

Kyle Rodgers

Full names on all posts in the PMDG forums please.  There is a similar thread in the LM P3D forum, which is a good place to get help on P3D. The AVSIM P3D forum is pretty active too.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thank you. , and sorry , i did not mean to say it s a pmdg problem.

I just seek help

Can it be related to goflight mcp pro pmdg interface .?

I notice that when i fly wih it, the third mfd button (c/r autolanding). Is absent. It is weird

Oh. My name is Gauthier Malou

My bad...it looks like it s only when i select the ryan air delivery... Did you notice that ?

The ryan air livery is different... Even the panel is different, there is the 3 round fuel indicators and no c/r button...

Edit : It looks like every livery are different aircrafts with different panels. It is what cause my crash with mcp pro

My bad...it looks like it s only when i select the ryan air delivery... Did you notice that ?

The ryan air livery is different... Even the panel is different, there is the 3 round fuel indicators and no c/r button...

Edit : It looks like every livery are different aircrafts with different panels. It is what cause my crash with mcp pro

Can you understand post 2 and 3. Go to the P3D Forum about this problem. And sign all of your posts with first and last name in all PMDG Forums as per Dan Downs request in post #3. It is a rule - http://www.avsim.com/topic/458101-guidelines-for-participation-in-the-pmdg-forum-please-read/.