Sign in to follow this  
Guest cabbepe

VC for Kittyhawk SAS 737-800 or SAS texture for 737-700...

Guest cabbepe

Anyone who has made anything like this. I really like those planes and I would make addons myself if I had time and knowledge.A SAS texture to the 737-700 experience would be great. It's a plane that has the "be there" feeling.The addon Connie (Forgot the filename.) has a very good panel also but no VC.

A VC cannot be "added" to any plane afterwards. It's a part of the plane's 3D model which can't be user edited.As for the textures, go though all the usual places, avsim library, flightsim.com etc. If it's not there, it's unlikely that one exists ;-)

Guest cabbepe

Thanks both of you!Now I see why some planes only accept the 2d panel if you try to move one. I'll check out the "Adamo" file.

Well, for my 2 cents.... have you seen the excellent 737-800 Kittyhawk Air Scheffel by Arjan Sceffel? It isn't SAS nor does it have a VC, but it is a fantastic plane. Take a look at all the features. It has stuff even some of the payware planes don't have.You can always get this plane and download a SAS texture from the Avsim library for it.Enjoy!See link below.Earlhttp://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...rjan&CatID=root

Guest cabbepe

I might already have it. I do have a Kittyhawk SAS. I'll check which plane it is based on. I also have the 737-700 Experience with the Continental and GOL textures.Actually I use the SAS 737-400 for 2002. It's probably based on the default plane of 2002, but it fits to the 2004. You have to load or create a flight with the default first and then go to windows menu and load it. If you load it before starting the flight you come back to the default livery.One of the few where everything is there is the POSKY Airbus 340 for SAS. Another one is the Beech D18S by Flightsimonline.http://www.flightsimonline.com/d18s/But you have the download the recommended Geebee sound or maybe the Harvard sound might work as it also is twoblade prop.