Sign in to follow this  
Guest jdu

So YOU think you can fly a REAL airplane????

Guest jdu

That is some side splitting humor right there. I hope the "fasten seat-belt" sign was on!

Guest B52Drivr

Dear Mike,I'm sorry to have to burst your bubble, but we have evidence that this particular video was in fact taken when YOU were piloting that aircraft during your stint as a commericial pilot. Having suffered severe brain damage, (the aircraft, passengers and the pilot), you then moved onto your current position which puts you into harms way more often than your wonderful landings did.On that subject, I'm afraid your TS card will have to be punched and you are immediately advised to seee the chaplin. And, any further leaves associated with aircraft are hereby cancled.Sincerely, Your very best buddy, "Drac" P.S. If you don't reply to my latest e mail I will personally see to it that you are given immediate leave to that scenic resort town of Baghdad for a full, all expense paid vacation!www.dreamfleet2000.com/Previews/727/preview_home.html|http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/Forum_Banners/Dopke01.jpgClayton T. Dopke (Clay)Major, USAF (retired)"Drac"

Darn it Drac:You said you wouldn't tell! Your Top Secret clearance is hereby revoked and you are forthwith banished to France where you will crush grapes into wine 24 hours a day to the wonderful sounds of anti-American chants by French rebels blaring from a boombox strapped to your head!!!BAH! I just got back from Baghdad and all I got was this lousy tee-shirt and a raging case of personality disorder and acute psychosis. Okay then, we'll call you later! Me too!CYA!M.