Sign in to follow this  
Manny

What is LM up to? Do we get a P3D V3.4? or V4? anything?

I went to the LM forum and did not see anything there. Not a whiff.  Anyone know anything, what they are working on next?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I went to the LM forum and did not see anything there. Not a whiff.  Anyone know anything, what they are working on next?

My crystal ball is in the shop for repair, but when I get it back I will let you know.   :wink:

• Upvote 5

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

Lm are not the type to release any details of what they are up to. You know, national security and all that.  :P

Whatever we get the next update is going to break your airports and we have been warned so what we have now is pretty much the end - LM have stated done with maintaining compatibility for the old sdk - hey what do I know right   :wink:

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Whatever we get the next update is going to break your airports and we have been warned so what we have now is pretty much the end - LM have stated done with maintaining compatibility for the old sdk - hey what do I know right   :wink:

Same thing with Dovetails Train Sim, and their upcoming 64 bit version. they have already warned people that  none of the older stuff will work..

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

I can't wait for the next update from LM.  I really do not have old buggy airports and addons so it is a non issue for me. 

Things need to change looking forward to it.  I want VAS issues to be buried forever and should never even come back even as a zombie.

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

I don't care if breaks the old stuff actually, bring on the 64-bit and let's move on to better things! I'm so tired of OOMs and limited capabilities because of 32bit.

• Upvote 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Same thing with Dovetails Train Sim, and their upcoming 64 bit version. they have already warned people that  none of the older stuff will work..

Hi Yah Bob - I wasnt referring to 64bit actually - next patch of P3D 3..... whatever will break and we all know how that went after the last fiasco - hence LM stating pound sand we are moving on   :wink:    :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Rich Sennett

Personally, I am currently enjoying version 3.3 too much to really care what's next or when. I prefer flying to updating :wink:

• Upvote 5

WAT1460.png

Personally, I am currently enjoying version 3.3 too much to really care what's next or when. I prefer flying to updating :wink:

+1

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I hear the next version includes flying unicorns

• Upvote 5

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I hear the next version includes flying unicorns

Awesome when does fsfxpackages immersion come out for that - I'm in  :dance:

Rich Sennett

Awesome when does fsfxpackages immersion come out for that - I'm in  :dance:

That would actually be hilarious... Something close to Trike Immersion... xD

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

We may get one more update for P3DV3, and then I would imagine LM to place their focus more towards V4. After all, that is how it went for v2.

Hi Yah Bob - I wasnt referring to 64bit actually - next patch of P3D 3..... whatever will break and we all know how that went after the last fiasco - hence LM stating pound sand we are moving on   :wink:    :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Yeah, I am still on 3.2 after installing 3.3, having all kinds of issues after installing it , and rolling back. No more updates for a long time.