Sign in to follow this  
Manny

What is LM up to? Do we get a P3D V3.4? or V4? anything?

Yeah, I am still on 3.2 after installing 3.3, having all kinds of issues after installing it , and rolling back. No more updates for a long time. 

If it isin't broke dont fix it right Bob  :wink:

Rich Sennett

I really have already begun peeking into other platforms. The upcoming Xplane is interesting to me. Yet the outerra engine is what really has me interested if it finally takes off. However I am really interested in seeing what we are going to get for visuals in any new platform. I am starting to see the age in the ESP platform. The realism factor is just slowly disappearing for me.

• Upvote 2

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Final P3D v 3.x final version release on short finals, with P3D vs. 4.0 introduced in October/November 2016.

That's what I think.

Kind regards,

Final P3D v 3.x final version release on short finals, with P3D vs. 4.0 introduced in October/November 2016.

That's what I think.

Kind regards,

I second that.

If we look at past years, there is a pattern

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I don't mind one more update for multimonitor.  V3.4  or V3.3.7

" "simultaneous multi-projection" feature for super wide screen/triple monitor setups. It automatically corrects the FOV on each monitor so all those nasty distortions will be eliminated with not performance hit. " for GTX1070,1060,1080, Titans

:smile: 

• Upvote 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Personally, I doubt we'll get any more 3.x. They released that hotfix and I think they're done with it.  After all, it runs damn well within the 32 bits limits.

Something like October for 4.x or whatever it will be called seems plausible indeed.

And on the another 200/60 $ to spend. I wouldn't exclude a scenario with, say, 100/30 $ for 3.x users, given 3.x was released only a year ago.

All pure speculation of course. And those who know are silent for a reason. :smile:

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Just enjoy what u got but have your cash ready for 4.0.

• Upvote 1

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

I hear the next version includes flying unicorns

Will the unicorns have weather radar and realistic wing flex?

• Upvote 1

Richie Walsh

Will the unicorns have weather radar and realistic wing flex?

Oh...It will flex wings both ways...

@Admins, sorry I made it turn to this xD

• Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I hear A2A is planning an accu-sim Unicorn for the GA crowd. Realistic hoof sounds and you have to feed and water it between flights.

How does it handle potty? any switch or autopilot?

Thank goodness elephants can't fly

Dan Downs KCRP

those who know are silent for a reason

Ainscough knows...he's testing it right now.  :He He: