Sign in to follow this  
cowpatz

FS Labs A320 FSX release set for 18 Aug

Thanks Guys - good stuff - definitely put it on my right side if I was to get one - nice stick - little out of my price range  :wink:

Rich Sennett

- nice stick - little out of my price range 

Me too...

ell, doing a quick take-off with the Airbus in this scenario, I could actually hear some beeps

Do you have both, the VC and 2D panels? 

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I couldn't care less whether the controller that I use is an accurate representation or not. I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to become an Airbus or Boeing pilot in the real world, so my CH Flightstick Pro joystick suits me just fine for everything.

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Just the VC. :-)

Dang it! I was hoping  you were using both... thinking If I remove the 2D panels, It would be better.  :Tounge:

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Dang it! I was hoping  you were using both... thinking If I remove the 2D panels, It would be better.  :Tounge:

But this may be the case.

Worth a try, I'd say!

For the people that think £83 is to much then call a plummer or any trades man to your house and see how much you get charged for a call out. Let along someone who has worked 6 years on this, 2 years just to make the FBY.

Anyway I will get a ban if I go on, so watch these and hopefully it will give you a better idea of what you get for ONLY £83. 

And this one with Andrew from FSL

and 3 more

There you have it.

This product is not in competition with Aerosoft Airbus. If you think so then, do not pass go, do not collect £200 and goto Jail.

Its set a new bench mark in simming and I for one are very very grateful.

Or just go to the movies with a family of 4, or out to dinner with a glass or two of wine...

I think this topic has run its course and has been discussed enough.  Topic closed.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10