Sign in to follow this  
flynman33

Default Flight In P3D

I have heard two theory's regarding using PMDG models for default flights in P3D.

1. Do not use any PMDG as the saved default startup aircraft.

2. It is ok to use PMDG as the startup aircraft as long as you load and save the Piper Cub first then load the PMDG and overwrite that flight..

Which is true or better yet what is the best advise.

Thanks

Randy Smith

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU

3. Allow the sim to start with the stock default flight before loading a PMDG or any other significant addon aircraft. That stock default flight can be resaved in another place and time. <-- go for this theory

When P3D is at the scenario screen the default flight has already loaded, so go ahead and load up the PMDG from there.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

I have heard two theory's regarding using PMDG models for default flights in P3D.

All you need is the one we've explained in either the Intro Manual, or here (discussed in Step 1):

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a112/important-and-nearly-foolproof-steps-to-running-your-pmdg-product-in-prepar3d-v3.aspx

Kyle Rodgers