Sign in to follow this  
haseen

Milviz - Contact Us.

Dear:

I want to contact Milviz as I am thinking to buy a Milviz 737-200. I clicked on 'Contact us', put my e-mail, typed in my query and a verification code. It says your query will be processed. But I am not getting any reply from Milviz. What can I do?

You might try posting your message above into the Milviz forum here on Avsim.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

What do you need?

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Dear Milviz:

Thanks for your response.

1. I posted a query in Milviz- Contact us form. I also mailed to roadburner440@milviz.com requesting membership/permission to post in milviz forum. Both of them are not yet replied. Aren't those functional?

2. I would like to sign up to your forum. I am looking forward to buy your Milviz 737-200. But I don't have a Paypal Account nor I would like to create one at this time. 

3. Please suggest which web I should use to purchase 737-200 with my credit card.

4. If I buy from other site, how would I get support/update of the product from Milviz?

Regards,

Haseen Ahmad
Bangladesh.

it's possible that your email is bouncing...

Please try sending it from another email and send it to kat at milviz dot com.

I'm sorry but I cannot recommend any store that allows credit cards as we don't check for this... plus it would be a bit difficult to recommend one over an other.

To get support, buy the product, provide proof of purchase and we will get you in the support forums.

Note that the UNS in the 737 is NOT fully supported.  There are things that we cannot make it do at this time...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

2. I would like to sign up to your forum. I am looking forward to buy your Milviz 737-200. But I don't have a Paypal Account nor I would like to create one at this time.

You do not need to "sign up with PayPal" just to use your credit card:

http://blog.online-convert.com/how-to-pay-without-creating-a-paypal-account/

If you want to pay with your credit card without signing up on the page, you should do that though. Click on “Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit”.

qH5JB.png

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator