Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

Ultimate Realism Pack v0.9

-----------------------------------------
ULTIMATE REALISM PACK v0.9
-----------------------------------------
I would like to thank Eddie Butcher (VrCreations) once again for a brilliant ReShade preset, that I've modified and tweaked further to complement URP 0.9 perfectly!

The pack includes:

- My own sky textures, completely reworked from v0.8, all included except predawn, dawn and postdawn (still WIP, will be included in v1.0).
- Three variants of my Sun mods
- preset file for PTA tool v1.4
- my version of Eddie's ReShade preset

This pack is made for HDR ON in P3D! HDR OFF will not look good!

The pack is tested in P3D v3.2, but it should work in v3.1/v3.3 (latest version of PTA Tool).

- BE SURE TO read the README.txt!  :smile:

- READ THE README.txt!!!  :Tounge:

- BACKUP, BACKUP and BACKUP the files before you proceed!!!  :wink:

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!MscXXRga!473Sl2YI5Iw8XlCGCYW0v-4NIHQCKUW5vyCCjKYgBUQ

Straight from the sim using URP 0.9 and REX clouds:

screenshot01_zpsfwuawjgc.jpg

screenshot02_zpsp9qcxchh.jpg

screenshot03_zpsimpdehpt.jpg

screenshot04_zpswpjrvfnd.jpg

screenshot05_zpszb8cbpcy.jpg

screenshot06_zpsjxf4irsx.jpg

screenshot07_zpsvkgevrt0.jpg

screenshot08_zpsskqi9kjt.jpg

screenshot09_zps7p2uo6eq.jpg

screenshot10_zpsttkdn9bs.jpg

screenshot11_zpsq9bu3tta.jpg

screenshot12_zpsqa9mwril.jpg

screenshot13_zps8py3btx2.jpg

screenshot14_zpsg2zr4a9o.jpg

screenshot15_zpsxmhjovpm.jpg

screenshot16_zpstumnb22b.jpg
  • Upvote 4

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

nice but does this have any impact on performance?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

nice but does this have any impact on performance?

It depends, possibly when you activate the shadows, but that is P3D stuff. The pack itself has zero impact on performance.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I see, is everything in this package needed in order to get this to work, I don't really like running reshade or anything like that.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I see, is everything in this package needed in order to get this to work, I don't really like running reshade or anything like that.

If you want to achieve this visuals like on preview screenshots, then yes. Second, sky textures are created with ReShade preset activated, so I'm not sure it will look good without it.

I downloaded your original version above and installed Reshade. My sim has never look so real! Amazing work. Thank-you

I'm a big fan of blue haze for some reason. Can't wait to try your latest update.

Is this safe to use? I noticed LM and Rob A. Do not recommend messing with the shader files.

Sean Green

Is this safe to use?

As with everything, you accept the risk when installing anything new/experimental into your flightsim. As long as you back up the necessary files as you should do (as per the instructions), there is no issue. I've been using the shader mods since they were released with no issues.

In my case, it's been completely worth it.

As with everything, you accept the risk when installing anything new/experimental into your flightsim. As long as you back up the necessary files as you should do (as per the instructions), there is no issue. I've been using the shader mods since they were released with no issues.

In my case, it's been completely worth it.

+1. I'm on.

Cheers, Ed

Hi, for those not willing to use Reshade, could it be possible to have a pack (like a v0.9b) prepared without it?. Could this pack v0.9 give approximately the same results if you use everything except Reshade?.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I'm fresh to P3DV3 (downloading right now). 

Is this working with 3.35? 

Thanks in advance for clarification 

I'm fresh to P3DV3 (downloading right now). 

Is this working with 3.35? 

Thanks in advance for clarification 

Look from the first post here:

This pack is made for HDR ON in P3D! HDR OFF will not look good!

The pack is tested in P3D v3.2, but it should work in v3.1/v3.3 (latest version of PTA Tool).

- BE SURE TO read the README.txt!  :smile:

- READ THE README.txt!!!  :Tounge:

- BACKUP, BACKUP and BACKUP the files before you proceed!!!

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

3.3 is not 3.35 and that is why I asked.

Hi, if we're talking about P3D, v3.3 and v3.3.5 are the same, the latest version available.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.