Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

Ultimate Realism Pack v0.9

Hi there,

looking good, but i have a massive problem. i installed PTA Tool + presets. all ok. now i installed reshade 1.1 (from the download link in the txt). As soon i activate it, got text in sim, dxgi.dll in p3d folder, the trouble begins.

When i start AS16, P3D either freeze or shutting down. Linda is also not working.

As soon i remove the dxgi.dll from p3d folder and deactivate reshade, everythings works normal.

What can i do?

Specs:

P3D3.3

Win10 64bit

6700k@4,6

GTX1070

16GB DDR4 RAM

edit: seems iam not the only one, having trouble with reshade (didnt read page 2 :( ) . . . .  are there already solutions?  

The best solution will be to use effects from pta tool. I will try to mimic reshade preset with just pta tool.

Cheers

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I would also prefer that method, I had a lot of crashing and freezing issues when using SweetFX and ENB mods before with FSX, and don't really like using them anymore, so if you can recreate your effect using just PTA alone, that would be ideal!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

So... I got PTA 1.5 - I guess the major change is scattering effect -> any plans to test out this version and release a new preset? I loaded the old one and additionally worked on this effect by myself but its really trial and error

So... I got PTA 1.5 - I guess the major change is scattering effect -> any plans to test out this version and release a new preset? I loaded the old one and additionally worked on this effect by myself but its really trial and error

Sure, I'm already working and testing new preset.  :smile:

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

All right then, in this case simply cannot wait... It really suits both my BUS and NGX :-) 

The best solution will be to use effects from pta tool. I will try to mimic reshade preset with just pta tool.

Cheers

HI,

yes iam doing that already, pta with presets and hdr settings (+ your sky textures, sun effect 09 rex4) and it looks awsome, BIG thx for it. btw i cant se any difference between reshade active or not. perhaps i did something wrong ? but anyway it wont work for my system (reshade).

cheers, jp

Hey,

Really excited to use this, but I'm finding that everything is looking really pink in game, in a way that does not match up with any of these pictures. I was right in suspecting that it was ReShade being the culprit, so are there any settings I can tweak to change it? This photo was taken at 13:00 in sim

L5KDUI5.png

Hey,

Really excited to use this, but I'm finding that everything is looking really pink in game, in a way that does not match up with any of these pictures. I was right in suspecting that it was ReShade being the culprit, so are there any settings I can tweak to change it? This photo was taken at 13:00 in sim

L5KDUI5.png

Use these settings in Mediator:

ReShade%20solution_zpsiqszdiav.jpg

• Upvote 1

Use these settings in Mediator:

Thanks! It fixed it...for some reason red was up at 15. Looks awesome now!yTgU1af.png?1

Pe11e

Hi,

I have download your new file and I also downloaded the Reshade 1.1 from your readme file.

Before I pursue this, 

1) What do I do with my current Sweetfx? Do I remove the entire thing?

2) After I follow your steps in your read me file and I install everything and I want to undo, what files do I have to remove? How do I uninstall everything? (Just a as a precaution). I did not see  this in the read me file.

Thx

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Pe11e

Hi,

I have download your new file and I also downloaded the Reshade 1.1 from your readme file.

Before I pursue this, 

1) What do I do with my current Sweetfx? Do I remove the entire thing?

2) After I follow your steps in your read me file and I install everything and I want to undo, what files do I have to remove? How do I uninstall everything? (Just a as a precaution). I did not see  this in the read me file.

Thx

1) Remove entire thing :)

2) No removing, just restore backup of sky textures and suneffect.cfg, that's all. Also oyu can restore original untweaked shaders in the PTA tool.

Sorry, is it possible to use your URP v0.9 without Reshade? Or it wont work? Many thanks for your commitment and your support for this community. 

Best Regards, 

Sorry, is it possible to use your URP v0.9 without Reshade? Or it wont work? Many thanks for your commitment and your support for this community. 

Best Regards, 

You can of course, but visuals will not be the same! The image will be too blue in my opinion. I'm currently working on URP 1.0 that uses new PTA 1.5, completely new haze, and new sky textures to match new haze, and best of all, it doesn't use ReShade, just fx included in PTA Tool.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.