Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

Ultimate Realism Pack v0.9

Hello thanks for everything you have done but I am wondering why my haze/horizon is too blue.

Thanks

Open PTA Tool and adjust the alternative terrain haze intensity value, to 1.50 or lower. Cheers

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Changed the blue but now the horizon is too white/hazey.

What would you recommend?

http://imgur.com/OsCL8og

looks fine too me. :) What sky textures do you use? Try then some higher values, 1.50 or higher.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Hi,

Is it possible to use the supplied sun files by simple substitution with the 2 files from one of the three folders in your URP? I ask because I have tried and am not seeing the effects as demonstrated in the included sample images. Thought perhaps I needed to delete the shaders folder but that hasn't worked either. Shader modifications are relatively new to me and I have just started using PTA in P3D 3.3.5. Before updating I was using RSP with great results in P3D 3.2. However, I'm impressed with the appearance of your sun effects and would like to try using them in P3D 3.3.5.

Mike

Hi,

Is it possible to use the supplied sun files by simple substitution with the 2 files from one of the three folders in your URP? I ask because I have tried and am not seeing the effects as demonstrated in the included sample images. Thought perhaps I needed to delete the shaders folder but that hasn't worked either. Shader modifications are relatively new to me and I have just started using PTA in P3D 3.3.5. Before updating I was using RSP with great results in P3D 3.2. However, I'm impressed with the appearance of your sun effects and would like to try using them in P3D 3.3.5.

Mike

ARe you sure you've edited cameras.cfg, and added ShowLensFlare=TRUE for all relevant cameras?

ARe you sure you've edited cameras.cfg, and added ShowLensFlare=TRUE for all relevant cameras?

Ah, that's a step I was not aware of/missed. Many thanks!

Edit: However, just remembered I tried checking 'Lens flare' in P3D as part of the troubleshoot but it made no difference. Could it be that I am trying to view this effect at the wrong times of the day or should it be visible at all times the sun is above the horizon?

Regards,

Mike

The best solution will be to use effects from pta tool. I will try to mimic reshade preset with just pta tool.

Cheers

Hi Pe!

Any news on this? I'm using your value from reshade sweetfx in the available one in pta, but I can't reach the quality seen with reshade ambient light.

Unfortunally every time that I activate reshade, after 20mins or so my sim hang...

Hi Pe!

Any news on this? I'm using your value from reshade sweetfx in the available one in pta, but I can't reach the quality seen with reshade ambient light.

Unfortunally every time that I activate reshade, after 20mins or so my sim hang...

Sadly no ambient light fx in PTA. I've tried to mimic ReShade preset from URP. It's good, but not as good as with ambient light. So far I can live with it. :)

Sadly no ambient light fx in PTA. I've tried to mimic ReShade preset from URP. It's good, but not as good as with ambient light. So far I can live with it. :)

Yep, anyway, thanks, you did really a great job!

Can I use yours last PTA preset with P3D 3.4 with PTA 1.5 ? Thank you for perfect job !

It's compatible, but the left rayleigh scattering option will remain active, so the visuals will not be the same as in URP. I'm working on a new preset for v3.4 and PTA 1.5.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.