Sign in to follow this  
Pe11e

Ultimate Realism Pack v0.9

Help.

I attempted to use your mod. with ppd v4. I got message that I'm using unsupported ver of pp3d and that I do not have original shaders. I uninstalled pp3d client and reinstalled as I saw suggested in another thread. I still get the same errors.

any advise on how to fix? I even put back the original textures that I changed re your read me file.

Thanks in advance.

Robin

Hey! 

Came across this today, everything is good except for when i try and open your PTA blue haze etc in the PTA tool it gives me this error - PD normal haze.ini : wrong preset format

ANy ideas?

Hey! 

Came across this today, everything is good except for when i try and open your PTA blue haze etc in the PTA tool it gives me this error - PD normal haze.ini : wrong preset format

ANy ideas?

Old presets created with PTA 1.xx are not compatible with PTA v2. I will release URP v1.0 Prologue very soon, made for PTA v2 and ReShade (optional). Stay tuned.

• Upvote 1

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

What REX/Soft clouds are u using (the number) thanks!

Rex4 set02

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Hi mate.

I am running PTA 2.01 and can't load the haze.ini file you provided.

Cant seem to find the PTA 1.xx version as well.

What should I do now? thanks much

Stephan Faessler // designer, painter

P1 // vACC Switzerland Controller

impulseai

970abb2d.png

Hi mate.

I am running PTA 2.01 and can't load the haze.ini file you provided.

Cant seem to find the PTA 1.xx version as well.

What should I do now? thanks much

Well, I will release URP v1.0 Prologue in the following days, so if you can wait 2-3 days, go to http://ultimaterealismpack.weebly.com and check the site and download page from 1st of January. :)

Well, I will release URP v1.0 Prologue in the following days, so if you can wait 2-3 days, go to http://ultimaterealismpack.weebly.com and check the site and download page from 1st of January. :)

Great, thanks mate will do.

On another note, I am using Rex for textures, which is possible too? I understand that the result will be different of course.

Cheers

impulseai

970abb2d.png

Great, thanks mate will do.

On another note, I am using Rex for textures, which is possible too? I understand that the result will be different of course.

Cheers

The results will be different if you are using other than URP sky textures. Never tested REX sky textures (I don't like them in P3D), but EnvTex are good for example. URP sky textures are created especially for PTA preset to give the best possible results in terms of ambient lighting.

Ok thanks pal.

How does that work with winter textures for example? If you don't fly in summer for instance where you have more grey and white textures and not lush green. Well guess will have to try it out. Thanks for your help on this

Happy new year mate

impulseai

970abb2d.png

Ok thanks pal.

How does that work with winter textures for example? If you don't fly in summer for instance where you have more grey and white textures and not lush green. Well guess will have to try it out. Thanks for your help on this

Happy new year mate

I will include more comparison screenshots on the website soon.

Happy new year!

cheers

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the download on your website. 

confirmed it works great. just need to tweak performance as it kills smoothness in some areas, but it looks fantastic. well worth it

which features in PTA to set which use the least resources btw? or which ones have the highest impact?

thanks 

impulseai

970abb2d.png

Thanks for the download on your website. 

confirmed it works great. just need to tweak performance as it kills smoothness in some areas, but it looks fantastic. well worth it

which features in PTA to set which use the least resources btw? or which ones have the highest impact?

thanks 

No fps impact here with PTA Tool at all, so I can't tell. Only 5% fps impact with ReShade.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.