Sign in to follow this  
hqmurphy

New Bombardier Challenger 605

To find pics and read up on the new bird going to be released by Eaglesoft DG for P3D follow this link HERE. It looks outstanding! I can't wait to see how this project progresses.

Story found via AirDailyX.Net (<Fantastic FS news source).

Cheers!

I knew ESDG were doing one, although very interesting seeing where it came from. The last set of external shots and the cabin ones are absolutely stunning......

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Those last external shots look far better than the C560 they're working on

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Those last external shots look far better than the C560 they're working on

That's funny. It is the exact aircraft under construction at our shop. None of what you see is Beta or RTM yet... :wink:

Renders are on our FB page if folks are interested.

Note: Full boat PL21 w/FMS 3000 are the system particulars.

• Upvote 1

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

To find pics and read up on the new bird going to be released by Eaglesoft DG for P3D follow this link HERE. It looks outstanding! I can't wait to see how this project progresses.

Story found via AirDailyX.Net (<Fantastic FS news source).

Cheers!

Stunning - the best interior I have ever seen - ever - Carenado needs to up Their game - oh and supply real paint kits 

Rich Sennett

That's funny. It is the exact aircraft under construction at our shop. None of what you see is Beta or RTM yet...
Renders are on our FB page if folks are interested.

Note: Full boat PL21 w/FMS 3000 are the system particulars

Looks amazing.  Always loved the 605.  I'm glad you guys are doing it justice.  Are we looking at a 2017 or 18 release?

Carenado needs to up Their game

Yeah, they need to turn their flying rocks into simulated aircraft...

Regarding the CL605, it's looking awesome and boy do we need good private jets!

• Upvote 2

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Stunning - the best interior I have ever seen - ever - Carenado needs to up Their game - oh and supply real paint kits 

Yes it's absolutely gorgeous! And icing on the cake I' m completely sure the PL21 and FMS3000 will be top notch :wink: ! This baby will be mine :wub:

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

Gentlemen, those who desire this project at this level, will have to step to the plate. This project will be complete at RTM and it will be priced accordingly... :wink:

Mods, the post is for information only and not to be construed as advertising.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

This project will be complete at RTM and it will be priced accordingly...

It's the way things are going and many are willing to pay a premium for a premium product. I would rather pay $100 for a premium quality product than $50 for slapdashery

My comment was praise for the CL60 - so I'm not sure what your comment was about Ron. Im saying between the C560 externals (WIP) and this CL60 (WIP) - the CL60 looks best!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Ryan, I think we are reading and posting too quickly. The OP posted about the C605. In a reread, you are comparing C560 and I read it last evening as C605.

At any rate, both will have Full boat PL21 w/FMS 3000 which are airframe specific system particulars.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Gentlemen, those who desire this project at this level, will have to step to the plate. This project will be complete at RTM and it will be priced accordingly... :wink:

Mods, the post is for information only and not to be construed as advertising.

Well if you stay with Flight 1 I can guarantee that I will at least TRY both of them!

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Well if you stay with Flight 1 I can guarantee that I will at least TRY both of them!

G

Hmm, not sure what you mean G but we are glad to hear of your interest. :smile:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png