Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Anyone try this new bizjet?

Seems very odd there are no VC pictures there!!

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Seems very odd there are no VC pictures there!!

G

and no mention of GTN intergration is a NO-GO for me .

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

If you click on the main picture, it will advance to VC panel shots.

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

Just got it. Flew KMIA-KEYW. Coming off of the flysimware 35A it does feel different. I'll be flying it more and I'll follow up with screen shots. Overall first impressions are positive. 

Hi nisx! 

Flight model of the V1 was terrible, can you confirm this one is updated on this regard?

Cheers

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

If you click on the main picture, it will advance to VC panel shots.

So it does, not obvious - at least when viewing it on my tablet.

Looks good, but wouldn't be buying as I've already got the 24b and I'm not that into the older stuff that I feel the need for a 25!

G

Yeah GTN is nice - it looks like you might be able to insert one as a 2d gauge.

But I'm waiting for a bizjet with working FMS for once!

Btw this isn't a knock on conventional flying. I'm well versed in non RNAV (FMS/GPS) navigation. But it's nice to have options!

P.S. I'm not sure who's model it is but it looks pretty good actually. If you look at the VC shots with a PC or tablet (not on a mobile phone) - they look very well done I think. And yes there is a confirmed 2d gauge option so you could put the GTN in there. Not 3D but that's ok.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

But I'm waiting for a bizjet with working FMS for once!

Definately not spoilt for choice there - at this moment in time my only two choices for that are the Citation X or the NGX with a BBJ repaint. Hopefully ESDG will nail the 560 and 605 .....

As for the Lear & GTN - got a 2d in the 24b and that works and looks great ....

G

in the lionheart Lear? Or the older XP jets Lear? I hate the AP in the LH Lear - it doesn't seem reliable.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

in the lionheart Lear? Or the older XP jets Lear? I hate the AP in the LH Lear - it doesn't seem reliable.

Yeah, got it installed in the Lionheart, works fine although the AP isn't the best - although I just "put it down" to the fact that it is a VERY ancient system !!!

G

Thanks, are you putting the GTN750 in it?

I'm about to jump on board with this aircraft (the screen shots looks a lot better on my PC and the systems appear to be modeled well).  I've skimmed through the partial manual on their site too.  What I'm wondering about before I drop 40 bucks is is the AFCS reliable?  I see it's the typical older style one (fine with me!) but I want to make sure the pitch mode works ok.  It looks like it should be fine per their manual hopefully?  Also I'm curious if the APPR mode works with the GTN750's RNAV (GPS) approaches that have LPV minimums.  Again I'd guess it would work but these are some things I'd like to confirm.

There was something I saw on ADX about a P3D v3.3 user having flashing textures in the VC.  This was resolved by changing the line OPTIMIZE_PARTS back to 0.  I think it was in P3D v2 that we added it (made it 1) and that alone caused a nice FPS boost.  I'm concerned that dropping it to 0 will drop my fps too.

Finally does anyone know if this is Chuck Jodry's model?  I think XP company is in Montreal and that's where he's from if I recall.

EDIT:  I purchased and plan on getting the GTN750 in it - I'll do a screenshot forum post with pics too.  P.S.  I apparently have no patience.......lol

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

No problem. 

Yes: I installed the GTN 750 and REX/Milviz WX Radar. The 750 works as a 2D pop up, same with the wx radar (http://www.rexsimulations.com/radar.html). I still need to run my own test flights to ensure total functionality with the 750 - I will update once tested.

Auto pilot: HDG, ALT, VS work fine. I have yet to fly a coupled approach - I will update when I do.

Flashing and missing parts: When I first installed the a/c I experienced the flashing and missing textures (yoke, pedals, door). I edited the CFG to 0 and reinstalled and the issues (as of now) are resolved.

FPS: roughly 47FPS with that said I recently upgraded to the GTX1080. 

From my short flight last night, I am happy with this addon. I'll be flying it more this weekend and I will report back.